Why do you hate piercings?

Give me a good reason. Not just they are ugly, or whatever. Explain to me
Better fix this: for people who hate piercings, why do you hate them? And give me a good reason

2980

Most Helpful Guys

• Ok let me explain MY reason, not anyone else's.

I grew up listening to metal and punk and going to metal and punk shows. The girls there almost always had peircings and depending on where they are placed and how many, it can look really cool.

But my disdain for them comes when she gets too many and when they obscure her natural beauty. I like soft smooth skin and kissing someone with peircings all around her face is not fun, in fact it's annoying.

• Natural beauty is bullshit anyways. And it doesn't cover it at all.

• This was meant for both of you to read and not solely for one of you.

• Not looking for a guy. I have a boyfriend, he's not alternative at all. He's like a ghetto kid

• A friend of mine damaged her front teeth with one, because it kept rubbing against them.

But honestly, mostly I just like to see a pretty girl her face, not a piece of iron. I don't get a hardon from metal construction after all ๐Ÿ˜‚

For me it is the same with glasses, don't like em. I want to see their faces, sue me.

• You still see their faces just fine tho

• I said just as good. And my face still looks the same. I just like the decoration

• I know what you said, but paying for something that doesn't fatter your face (just as good - equal, not better or worse.. your words) seems like a waste of money to me ๐Ÿ˜

Anyway, wear what you like, it's not like it concerns me at all. I'm just a random tall anon.

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't hate piercings. But I don't like it when people mutilate their body to a point where it doesn't look human, like putting holes in their cheeks. That's just my opinion though, you do you. I think that piercings like nose piercings and ear piercings are so cool tho

• I don't hate piercings, I just wouldn't get any for myself, because I would personally look ugly with piercings. On other people they're fine. But I can't imagine anyone hating piercings for any other reason than that they think they're ugly. After all, they're all superficial things.