Is Antonio Garza a girl or a boy? [Pictures]

Antonio Garza attractive?
Antonio Garza attractive?
Is Antonio Garza a girl or boy?
Is Antonio Garza a girl or boy?
Is Antonio Garza beautiful?
Is Antonio Garza beautiful?
  • Yes
  • no nigga
Anyone espousing transphobia will be managed out
she/he is 14 you creeps
thanz for 100 votes y'all
Haha. I'm a featured creator heaux
Bubble fi mi gyal
Go on Youtube and look at Cynthia G for a nice healthy laugh
Got featured again! If only my damn mytakes would take off like this

1923

Most Helpful Girls

• I would never have guessed that this was a trans female. She is gorgeous regardless. I’m almost double her age and wish I had just half the talent she has with makeup—most days I struggle with evening out my winged eyeliner lol.

• LOL, AAAlso who buys a boy a shit ton of makeup and just let's them live their life as a girl like it's no big deal.

• But ur pretty this guy literally relies on makeup to be beautiful without makeup he doesn't look that good

• 4d

not true. a majority of what women wear is influenced by what other women think and less by what men think.

Most Helpful Guys

• Way too much fake tan, if she took all that shit off then yes she'd be attractive