she/he is 14 you creeps
thanz for 100 votes y'all
Haha. I'm a featured creator heaux
Bubble fi mi gyal
Go on Youtube and look at Cynthia G for a nice healthy laugh
Got featured again! If only my damn mytakes would take off like this

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I would never have guessed that this was a trans female. She is gorgeous regardless. I’m almost double her age and wish I had just half the talent she has with makeup—most days I struggle with evening out my winged eyeliner lol.

3|1
    4|4
    • LOL, AAAlso who buys a boy a shit ton of makeup and just let's them live their life as a girl like it's no big deal.

• Show All
    • But ur pretty this guy literally relies on makeup to be beautiful without makeup he doesn't look that good

• 4d

not true. a majority of what women wear is influenced by what other women think and less by what men think.

Most Helpful Guys

• Way too much fake tan, if she took all that shit off then yes she'd be attractive

1|3
    2|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Wait, she's trans, does she still have her dick?

I'd go down on my knees for her any fuckin' day of the week man. She's smokin' hot! I don't care what she was born as! She could have been born as an alien or be a vampire for all I care!

0|2
    3|1
    • She's 14 you pedo

• Whhhhaaaaat? You're kidding?

When I was growing up women didn't look like that at 14!

• I know. My cock is confused as well. There's nothing wrong with being attracted to young girls. You just don't fuck them.

• Looks like a boi. Never heard of he/she

but it very disturbing for a child of 14 to be... like this and grown men wanting to do it with him/her.

Humanity...

0|1
    0|0
  • His name tells it, Antonio Garza. He is a guy. The female version would be Antonia Garza (Which is by the way the ship's name in the movie, Ghost Ship, the S. S. Antonia Garza.).

0|2
    0|0
  • She has too much makeup on
    Any girl can look HOT with makeup on

1|3
    0|0
  • He's a guy you can tell by his first name because it is masculine if his name was Antonia then that would be feminine

0|1
    0|0
  • It looks like a guy with makeup and girl stuff to me. That face is manly all over in caked on makeup xD

1|2
    0|0
  • I have never seen a question get this large of a response holy cow

0|1
    0|0
  • Everyone refers to Antonio as she. I'm pretty sure she's a transgender female (meaning she was born a boy, but transitioned to a girl). However, I can't say for sure because she hasn't addressed it really.

0|1
    0|0
  • Is Antonio Garza a girl or a boy? [Pictures]

0|2
    0|0
  • she's okay. Like not average but nothing special in my opinion

1|1
    0|1
    • Thank you sooo much for your opinion, darling. Maybe we can speak more about this subject in private

• She looks alright but also kind of bitchy and full of herself. Like she overestimates the extent of her looks. She's like a 7 to me, maybe a 7 1/2.

1|3
    1|0
  • if he/or she is a transgender dosent matter because they are still beautiful no matter what. and i have watched his/or her YouTube channel and the makeup be point like slaying. so all you guys can judge him/or /her all you want to. why hate on a beautiful human being. you can't hate on someone who is trying to be themselves. its hard to be yourself when other people try to bash on you. and call you names that hurt some people so please you dont have to listen but spread love and kindnesss. and love always

1|1
    0|1
    • I don't think people hate.

It the way transgender want everything to be "cater" to them.

You have the right to live as you want.

But if you put yourself in Instagram and shit expect judgment. That the real world.

either way it a 14-year-old kid and i just find it weird how there grown ass men trying to screw whatever. that the biggest issues,

• Show All
    • *overlooks 14-year-old kid because you know... people get lost in their feels*

... But rest assure I don't expect anyone to cater to me. I have a 9 to 5 and pay my bills. The world owes me nothing. I just glad to wake up from day to day.

• @Gothd011 Why do you assume I mean money? Feminism has you girls lost. You've forgotten the power of femininity and that's what the misandrists want; they want you to believe that your power is worthless and being manly is the only way to quantify your worth but it isn't like that. The ability to manipulate emotions is more powerful than any power tool.

• no. i've never seen what other people see. always thought s/he had kind of a weird look.

2|1
    0|0
  • If you are a "transgender woman" - bitch you a man. End of story.

0|2
    0|0
  • She looks like a guy despite all that make up
    Its not enough

0|1
    0|0
  • Question : boy or girl?
    Answers : yes or no.
    My reaction : WTF?
    My answer : BOI!

0|1
    0|0
  • Don’t hate on my bae

0|1
    1|1
  • Why should I care?
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|2
    0|1
    • Answer my questions properly or get blocked. It's the second time you've done this

• Oh shit 1000 votes

0|2
    0|0
  • That's definitely a he

3|2
    0|0
  • Just another typical instagram thot

3|1
    0|0
  • who tf is this

1|3
    0|0
  • No, she looks like a packet of cheetos.

1|3
    0|0
  • Frankly, none of our business

0|1
    0|0
  • Clearly male in the first pic.

0|2
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date a trans person. Fight me.

0|2
    0|0
  • Boy lol

0|1
    0|1
  • Well basing off the name, was a boy at some point.

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks like a girl

0|1
    0|0
  • No..

1|1
    0|1
  • It's a boy

0|1
    0|0
  • well if she is 14 i sure would go to jail lol :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude looks like a dude.

0|1
    0|0
  • Another mentally ill fucker. Imbeciles who spread this sickness should be locked up for the rest of their lives.

0|2
    0|0
  • So much make-up that I cannot tell.
    I would of course guess that it was a female though, at least judging of appearance.

To answer the questions:
    A small bit attractive, but too fake. (Make-up = fake)
    Boy, looking at the discussions/opinions/replies.
    Too much makeup to be beautiful, in my honest opinion.

PS. If this this seems rude, I do apologize.

0|2
    0|0
  • i think she is trans, but i could be wrong

0|1
    0|0
  • Boy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Insta model?

0|2
    1|0

Recommended myTakes