What do you think of girls who wear makeup to the gym?

65103

Most Helpful Guys

• They can do whatever they want, but personally, I think it can be a waste of makeup and suffocate the skin. Depending on the type and extent of the makeup, using it all the time you go to the gym can be a waste of money, especially if the makeup is expensive and application is heavy and if you go to the gym a lot. I understand women wear it to cover acne, scars, and other undesirable features, but if it’s not for any of those reasons, I’d probably just forego wearing makeup to the gym. Also, when you’re interval temp is raising and you’re sweating, having essentially a blanket on your face is not good I’m sure.

• I find them annoying, mostly due to my experience with them.

I approach everywhere, in the gym, in your car, at the mall, in your car.

So, I approach this girl with hoop earrings, she sounds so bored and offers her social media. I'm like: "I don't really do social media. . ." she offers her number, but then I feel its a moot point. Her body language, the tone of voice, her eyes. . . All signs of disinterest, I just said : "You know, it's alright. . . You don't really seem to be down."

She and her friend looked at one another and said :"Ummm okay, and then laughed." I think I took something from her that day that she wanted. Validation.

The thing is, they ALL act like this. The girl with butt and lip implants with earrings and hair extensions? Talked to her, she brought up her kids as soon as she could.

Another girl with makeup sitting on the row machine lifting a 2lb weight like it was actually doing something? Same.

It's like. . . They ALL act like this. . . They want to be seen, but the moment you try to approach them, they get all standoffish.

Also, consider how inappropriate that is. . . . Wearing gems and makeup to the gym? Like, what are you even doing here?

Most Helpful Girls

• Nothing? I often go to the gym straight from work which means that I usually have makeup on. I'm not gonna take it off just to randomly please some person I most likely will never even have a conversation with lol. I'd rather just leave it on and then take it off once I shower after working out, seems like a hassle to wash up twice.
    Also if someone were to put makeup on just because they're going to the gym, then who am I to judge? That's their decision and prerogative. I don't care. I go to the gym to focus on myself, not other people. I think that those who worry too much about what other people are wearing to or doing at the gym needs to mind their own business. Just because someone is doing something differently, it doesn't automatically mean they're in the wrong or that they shouldn't be doing it at all.

• Waste of makeup and suffocates the skin and causes breakouts. Back in high school I was very busy, and would go to the gym straight from school. I kept makeup wipes on me to wipe off any concealer or foundation I was wearing, simply to let my skin breathe. It's so bad for your skin.