Girls, how many of you find long hair on guys attractive?

• Yes, very attractive.
  • Its okay on some if it suits them.
  • Hate it.
    Vote C

6527

Most Helpful Guys

• I think it varies based on the guy. I don't think I could pull it off; don't have the face for it. It ranges from looking really stylish in my opinion to... well, like Weird Al Yankovic.

I think shorter hair is the safe choice on most guys since I think most of the guys who look great with longer hair will still look pretty great with shorter. And I think the rules are similar for women, but reversed.

• I would imagine that depends on how it looks.

All the guys you posted are very attractive.

But your average guy growing his hair out looks like either a frizzy mess or very odd rendition of a clown.

Few men can pull off long hair. It takes both the face, and the grueling maintancance. Plus they have to have the hair for it.

Most Helpful Girls

• I chose B.
    I don't like it on older or not so good looking guys.
    On handsome younger guys... YES!!
    But I still like short hair on them too.
    I think I'm a pushover for a handsome boy no matter what! ... lol

• I find long hair on guys attractive on a case by case basis lol. Some men are just naturally sexy, whether they are bald, have short hair, or long hair. In many cases, guys with longer hair look unkempt and/or are trying to fight the fact that their hairline is receding or the top of their head is thinning. In those case, I think it is not cute at all.