Girls, how many of you find long hair on guys attractive?

• Yes, very attractive.
    Vote A
  • Its okay on some if it suits them.
    Vote B
  • Hate it.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I would imagine that depends on how it looks.

All the guys you posted are very attractive.

But your average guy growing his hair out looks like either a frizzy mess or very odd rendition of a clown.

Few men can pull off long hair. It takes both the face, and the grueling maintancance. Plus they have to have the hair for it.

3|1
    0|0
  • I think it varies based on the guy. I don't think I could pull it off; don't have the face for it. It ranges from looking really stylish in my opinion to... well, like Weird Al Yankovic.

I think shorter hair is the safe choice on most guys since I think most of the guys who look great with longer hair will still look pretty great with shorter. And I think the rules are similar for women, but reversed.

4|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I find long hair on guys attractive on a case by case basis lol. Some men are just naturally sexy, whether they are bald, have short hair, or long hair. In many cases, guys with longer hair look unkempt and/or are trying to fight the fact that their hairline is receding or the top of their head is thinning. In those case, I think it is not cute at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I chose B.
    I don't like it on older or not so good looking guys.
    On handsome younger guys... YES!!
    But I still like short hair on them too.
    I think I'm a pushover for a handsome boy no matter what! ... lol

1|1
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• I think it depends on the guy.

I have long hair and do think I look better than, compared to when I had short hair, but I think that may been partly, due to not being able to style it properly.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can grow an afro and I hate it. With that said I can also grow out long straight or curly hair but I don't think it'd look right on me. I don't know how this correlates to the question

2|0
    0|0
  • I can't have long hair for the simple fact that I do jiujitsu. Honestly, sometimes I wonder how girls manage to do that sport and still have long hair.

1|0
    0|0
    • You can always make a knot out of it

• Show All
    • Hmmm, sounds a bit extreme, but I'm 6'7 and hate grappling, so you might be right ^^ I make it a point to not let people in range at all, haha

• Oh I can't believe I didn't mention, one of my instructors started out with long hair but aroind her 3rd year, a full chunk of hair was ripped out of her head so she decided to cut her hair short from then on.

• As a boy, I generally find long hair on girls attractive!

With that said, I'm pretty sure no girl with long hair would comment and say hello, mentioning my name. xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm just hear for the results cause I hate having to cut my hair short for social acceptance.

3|2
    0|0
  • I got long hair. Love to show it off. It’s silky soft. My genes has a slight little natural curl that gives it nice volume. I have a secret shampoo that works nice. I drive all the girls jealous that they hate me or wanna play with my hair like I’m a doll.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have really long hair for 3 reasons.

1. I like it and I think it suits me.

2. To stand out. At work and Uni its all a bit incestual and clicky. Having long hair, is a subtle (and not offensive) way of saying Im not one of you.

3. As a sign of respect to my father. He is amazing and he is one of the coolest people I know. He brought me up on classic rock music and he has long hair even in his 50s.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks great on guys with straight and wavy hair I grow and afro and hate long hair on myself

1|0
    0|0
  • A: Definitely works on him. Looks perfect to me
    B: Hard no
    C: Maybe if he styled it a bit better it would look better
    D: Honestly thought that was a girl at first glance

0|0
    0|0
  • I have long hair, hair cuts cost money and take time out of your day so why have them.
    Never thought about what women find attractive though, but then I wouldn't want to date someone who likes me for my look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah my hair use to be long to i started thinning out so now i wear it short.

1|1
    0|0
  • Well I prefer that marine corps haircut. Long hair is a little bit girly if you're not from the middle ages

1|0
    1|1
    • Oh.. what about those rock metal guys with their long hair or is that more from the 90's
      1990's by the way not the 1090's 🎸

• Long hair like in the pics is girly yeah, but Marine Corps cuts are way too short. They might be even worse than long hair, because at least if you have long hair you have a lot of room to work with if you ever decide to get an actually good haircut, but with a Marine cut you’d have to wait months for it to grow out.

• Well my hair grow again in 3 days. Actually it all depends on the person, long hair looks good on some people like that actor from the kingdom of heaven lol

• I don't like it, but I don't like men either so what the hell

1|1
    0|0
  • Sure hope so, mine is longer than any of them, haha. Irl girls either love or hate it

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to have my hair about as long as the guy in the last pic. Now I can't stand letting it get too long and I wonder how I dealt with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, the guy needs to have a pretty buff body to pull of the wild man look with the long hair
    Otherwise it just looks girly

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not gay but I think that long hair guys are more attractive

2|0
    0|0
  • I’m a goy

2|0
    0|1
  • I have long hair!

5|1
    0|0
  • I'm bald so none of this applies to me lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 63

• Omg I fucking love long hair. It stems from my family members being metal heads but if I ever dated a guy with short hair I'd beg him to grow it out

2|3
    0|0
    • Really but what if he's a U. S. Armed Forces like the army, navy, air force?
      You know they all have buzz cuts lol

• If I chose to be with him it wouldn't be because of his hair. I'd hope he could grow it out later though <3

• It's a hit and miss, and all depends on the guy's facial structure and how he styles his long hair. My boyfriend use to have long hair and tied it up in a bun. He's cut it all off and has a buzz cut now, I find him attractive both ways.

1|0
    0|0
  • If it suits the guy, yes omg Billy Wirth when he was young with long hair started my love for men with long hair.

The guy has to have nice hair and keep it healthy. I do not like the ones who look like its messy or in a messy bun.

Even if they look a bit feminine, once he is straight i would find him attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's sexy and it's nice when you can run your hands through a mans hair.

2|1
    0|0
  • I don't really find it attractive, it looks girlish. I love semi-long, for example like this:

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly long hair on an attractive guy makes him sexy, long hair on a normal guy does not forcebly make him more attractive plus to each there stlye for example you can see long hair does not look good on the second guy as it does for the first.

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually hate it because my ex had long hair and he was a piece of shit so now i have a bad connection. But very occasionally ill see a guy with long hair and think it looks good

1|1
    1|0
  • I like the first photo, though anything longer is kinda meh to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love guys with long hair, and I have quite long hair myself. It goes past my elbows when down and brushed.

1|0
    0|0
  • If it suits them, it's hot, but I don't like anything longer then ear/chin. Think Matthew Gray Gublar.

2|0
    0|0
  • It can be incredibly sexy on some and look idiotic on others. I find it mostly suits very maculine looking men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys can really pull it off. I do find long hair to be really nice and I normally never not like it on guys. I will say that it’s not so nice if it’s like half way down their back.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's ok on some of them, but generally, I prefer shorter hair on guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan at all. It’s too feminine for my tastes. Don’t get me wrong, some hair to play with is great, but that’s just way too much.

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s alright but it depends on the guy. And I don’t like it super long. Like mid-back is too much.

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually find long hair more attractive on guys than on girls ahah is that weird?

1|2
    0|0
  • Depends on how it suits them tbh. Everyone is different.

2|0
    0|0
  • One of my previous boyfriends had long hair. It grew on me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually I don't like it but if he looks like the first guy, he can get it. He is manly looking enough to pull off a vagina.

0|0
    0|0
  • not that long. like down to their ears and jaw. not shoulder

2|0
    0|1
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes