Do guys prefer long hair or short hair?

• Short hair
  • Long hair
  • Don't care
    Vote C

723

Most Helpful Guys

• Well, my vote is A and it will always be short hair, boy cut hair. No matter how many times this question would be asked.

My thinking is totally different than most other men. I can only find short, boy cut hairstyle on a woman very attractive and appealing to my eyes and mind as well. Shorter the hair, the more attractive the woman will be to me, even if a woman is almost bald, even that would be attractive to me.

All other types of hairstyle or long hairstyles are totally unattractive and repelling to me. That's my opinion, that's how my thinking is and that's how it will always be.

Simple.

• I find it too confusing what "short" and "long" means. My mind of "short" is like this:

i.pinimg.com/.../...c37d29eea40b7a80e4a20ee690.jpg

And I think that looks awesome on Keira Knightley... not on most women. I think of "long" as like shoulder-length or longer.

But I've encountered girls on here who think shoulder-length is "short" and butt-length is "long", and that's very confusing to me.

• "Short" vs. "Long" is too ambiguous, so to speak... are we talking shoulder-length? Shorter? Butt-length? Even longer? These are not very precise terms.

• Short hair is. my hair is near my shoulder.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love my hair long because i can style it different ways depending on my mood.