Which part of your body do you feel most proud of? Why?

Which part of your body do you feel most proud of? Why?
Updates:
( ^∀^)

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 35

• As much as I feel it is kinda not fitting with my face, all girls I have known admired my lips. I would say my hair to speak for my opinion.

Also, I know your answer ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1|0
    0|0
  • I fell very comfortable/proud of most of my body, but gonna go with the unpopular opinion that my "buddy" is my best body part.

1|0
    0|0
  • My back, legs and ass and fingers, my uber long eyelashes where girls sometimes think that I wear some kind of mascara... Arms are not bad too. Shoulders get sexier during bike trips.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably my triceps. I've been putting on size to them in the past year. Crazy, but I also am proud of my big feet, because they are masculine, and girls often notice them.

1|0
    0|0
  • All of it lol
    I like how my shoulders sticks out, biceps looks great, Calves too are quite good.
    ☺️☺️

2|0
    0|0
  • A few years back, there's this really pretty coroner, she was staring at my body and said: "You must be very proud of all of your body parts."

1|0
    0|0
  • Not my eyes right now. *staring at pic* lol
    Being serious now, I can’t think of anything about my body to be proud of beyond “it could be worse”.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have been told I have very young looking legs, whatever that means. I mean, does anyone care about a guys legs really?

1|0
    0|0
  • TBH my cock.
    i love your boobs and the way you are sitting. sit that way in a bikini bottom or nothing though ;-P

1|0
    0|0
  • My hands and my biceps because they're mighty. My hands are made of iron

1|0
    0|1
  • my hair because i think it's the best-looking part of my body.

1|0
    0|0
  • Used to be butt, however, now hair. I started eating certain foods and herbs to get nice hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am fat and ugly so none

1|0
    0|0
  • my eyes as show the real me as well as outside

1|0
    0|0
  • My whole body.

1|0
    0|0
  • My brain.