Guys, who like curvy girls! How much of a belly is fine before the girl turns from curvy to fat?

If you're not into curvy girls than obviously I'm not asking for your opinion.
  • Guys, who like curvy girls! How much of a belly is fine before the girl turns from curvy to fat?A
    Vote A
  • Guys, who like curvy girls! How much of a belly is fine before the girl turns from curvy to fat?B
    Vote B
  • Guys, who like curvy girls! How much of a belly is fine before the girl turns from curvy to fat?C
    Vote C
  • Other.
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Probably D or E based on progression.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Simple rule of thumb, my arms should be able to fit around her waist to pull her in for an intimate embrace.

1|1
    0|0
    • Yeah... you def can't do that with any of these chunkies unless your arms are like six feet long.

• Show All
    • @Anon-ymous1 She's actually right. She specifically requested the opinions of guys with a particular interest/fetish for curvy women such as myself. She wanted to know the boundary between curvy vs fat and I think my rule of thumb was adequate. You however haven't positively contributed to answering the question. There's no need to have internet fights dude I just move on to questions better suited for you.

• I'm 1) a dude 2) with eyes. My opinion isn't worth any more or less than yours or anyone else's. Underlying reason needs to be given for things.

• Simple

0|0
    0|1
  • Will be interested to see results - I voted other to avoid ruining poll and be able to see results - I do prefer slimmer girls - I wouldn't call any of the girls pictured fat but B and C are definitely too big for me (Does that make any sense at all? :) )

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted wrong by mistake

C is definitely in fat territory.
    The rest are little chubby the sexy chubby not negative at all.

Actually if I saw her naked or even did pause seductively across the street I will get a boner

0|0
    0|1
  • Girl with those body ratios look like aliens. Face of a child, upper body of a stipper and lower body of a whale 😂

0|1
    1|2
  • ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

0|1
    1|1
  • They are fat as fuck

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe only C, and she still Looks great.

1|0
    0|1
  • They look sexy to me

0|0
    0|1
  • i want all of them.. they are awesome

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes