Can I wear heels even if I’m tall?

So I’m going to a concert tonight but just in general every time o go out with my friends I feel like i can’t have quite the look I want or am going for. I tower over all my friends and so when they wear heels it makes them look normal and I’m still taller than them in flatscreen. But I always wish I could wear a cute pear of heels with out feeling like a giant. Especially when I am afraid of being too tall for guys. But I love heels and I just want to wear them with having to worry about my height. What do I do? Or what are some alternatives to still get the look I’m going for without the additional height?

6786

Most Helpful Guys

• You are going to slash the number of guys who approach you bc so many girls make height and issue and the odds of you being ok with it don't make it worth trying. Unless you are going to do some heavy flirting.

by the way girls say they dress up for themselves and their girl friends... but 90% of them say they suffer through wearing heels to attract men.

Other than the attracting guys thing... go for it. I love tall women. I'm 5'11" and I wouldn't mind a taller girl if she is can mentally handle it.

Heels are there to make the legs look skinnier, by making the legs look longer in relation to the torso. This is the reality and being upset about it won't change that it is a fact. So the alternative is to wearing heels is to wear tight fitting pants to emphasize slim legs.

• Wear them.

Guys who don’t like tall girls won’t like you either way.

You might as well look smokingly hot and stand out and impress the guys who do like tall girls.

• You're 5'6"? I was assuming you were 5'10+

Tall guys won't even think of you as -being- tall. I thought normal was like 5'7"-5'8" for women growing up that's what most women in my family averaged.

I still think of 5'4-5'8 as average height for women.

• That sounds hard. What if I learn to speak English with a Spanish accent?

Most Helpful Girls

• HELL YES! When I'm wearing heels I'm even taller than most of the guys and I love it! If you feel comfortable towering above everyone, then why not? How tall are you?

• Oh loll, well you can rock this!😁

• 5,6 isn't even that tall... I am...6,7 i think in inches? i also wear them.

• I’m 5’6.5 but I just say 5’7. I love wearing heels but my sister and friends are so short, so I feel like I look terrible with heels when they’re around. What I started doing was wearing small heels. 3 Inches max. It makes a difference, though I’m still taller than everyone but I love it tbh. And one thing I always say to myself is I should always wear heels so that I could meet a guy who’s will taller than me in heels, and he’d already be used to me in them. 😂😂

• How tall do you like your guys?

• So if a guy approaches you and he’s maybe an inch taller, would you be interested?

• I’d have to spend some time with him and see how that goes. I don’t go for looks or height alone. Character/personality matters too