Girls, Do u think that majority of younger females (mainly Latinas, white girls) around the age of 20s-30s prefer wearing super short jeans shorts?

Girls, Do u think that majority of younger females (mainly Latinas, white girls) around the age of 20s-30s prefer wearing super short jeans shorts?I will not specify my identity but I have noticed at summers that quite a number of younger females like to wear their shorts very short and expose cleavege and have their butt hanging out for all to see. And I've seen some younger females receiving negative comments for dressing too provocatively. I'm not trying to disapprove anyone of dressing behavior and I respect all opinions. I was just wondering if there was a science to it or something...

2