Girl gaggers, do you like wearing boxer briefs?

I like to wear some randomly because I think they are cute and pretty damn comfy! I recently bought these and thought hmm how about anyone on here? Or am I the only one? 😛

• Girl gaggers, do you like wearing boxer briefs? Hell yeah i do!
    Vote A
  • Girl gaggers, do you like wearing boxer briefs? Fuck no.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|3

Most Helpful Guys

• You're definitely not the first woman I've heard who wears men's underwear. Actually, I know quite a lot of women who do.

The main reason is because men's underwear is built for comfort. Most men's clothes are. Marketing studies have shown time and time again that men demand comfort and practicality from their clothes. The average man would never sacrifice substance over form when it comes to clothes.

0|0
    0|0
    • * I've heard of...

• Well shoot comfort is the best. They know what’s up. !
      I only knew one girl that also wears briefs n such but not many. XD unless borrowing from there boyfriend.

Most Helpful Girls

• I used to like them when I was going through my tombyish phase but now I really like pretty undies, I dont mind briefs but If theyre that length because of how much material there Is, It Is uncomfortable for me, also looks liek the kardashian biker shorts trend lol

1|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Pretty undies are nice too. XD just depends.
      It is? Well shit i wouldn’t know. I don’t really read on them. XD

• 5d

Yeah same, but there's this snapchat story news thingy I read quite often, and she's always wearing these biekr shorts

• Whatever floats your boat. Me personally, I don’t like long underwear wrapped around all the way to my stomach down to my leg thighs. Cause it feels more layers to me.
    I’m much more of low bikini. Or nothing sometimes. I want to be comfortable and breathable.

1|1
    0|1
    • Yeah I get what you mean. It’s a bit cold here so they just feel comfortable but not too stuffy. But yeah those kinds are definetly more breathable!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

What Girls Said 26

• Nah, I can't wear granny panties without feeling like I have diapers on

1|1
    0|1
  • they are comfy af, but can't wear them 'cause no women's garment is build to accommodate those. Can't wear any short dresses, skirts, tight jeans tight anything! they sit inside weird and fold all the time

1|0
    0|0
  • nope, my but/thighs are quite big so they ride up all the time. Goddamn annoying to have all the fabric squeezed together in your groin

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them, but I usually wear normal Boyshorts or Boxers. They look great on you by the way, you're hot! :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I would like them, I would feel to masculine I guess. I rather wear thongs because it makes me feel sexy and feminine.

1|2
    0|0
  • I wear my bf’s all the time when hanging out at his house and I wear them to bed during period. They are pretty damn comfy!

1|0
    0|0
  • I like boxer shorts compared to these but I think they look cute on the girl in the photo and probably other girls too.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, but I like their flannel, pajama pants. They're cheaper than women's.

1|0
    0|0
  • I mostly don’t because I wear mainly tight pants which would just look odd with boxer-lines lol
    I wear Brazilians mostly

1|0
    0|0
  • This is weird, I like them on men

1|1
    0|0
  • No I like my thongs too much

1|0
    0|0
  • I do

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope I wear grandma pants

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t. To self conscious

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer my boyshorts or bikinis.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I find them uncomfortable

1|0
    0|0
  • I do sometimes

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually find them really uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a couple of pairs

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have worn them and they comfy

1|0
    0|0
  • No. . . . .

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah! To me those are the most comfortable things there were ever mails. I love wearing those to sleep, is as comfy as sleeping naked. Unfortunately I can’t wear those through the day, I do prefer regular panties during the day lol! 🤣😂🤣😂🙈

1|0
    0|0
    • Im the same way too! It’s only nice as a sleeping janmie kind of thing. XD so i totally get what you mean!

• Even I do.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to play with you while you wear those

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm more of a thong girl myself.

0|6
    0|0
    • How do you do it! Feels like wedgie 24/7 to me xD

• Show All
    • They do actually look pretty comfortable to sleep in, now you mention it!

• Try it out just gotta find the nice cozy ones

• I've heard those are comfortable to sleep in, too, but I've not tried them yet.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes