Honestly, are skinnier girls more attractive than thick girls?

Be as blunt and honest as possible.

This is Kate Upton, known for her voluptuous breasts and gorgeous face. She has been voted the sexiest woman on the planet times over.
Maybe this is photo shopped but hot damn she looks amazing
Maybe this is photo shopped but hot damn she looks amazing

This is Iskra Lawrence one of my favorite "plus size" models. I think she's in great shape I wouldn't call her chubby at all but some people out there think she is? She's 100% against any editing of her photos and is all natural.
Her booty is REAL
Her booty is REAL
Updates:
Okay so a lot of people seem to think Kate Upton doesn't have the best body shape and isn't skinny. So I'm updating the question. Think of the Victoria's Secret Models. They are in seriously amazing shape and work hard but they are skinny!

thenypost.files.wordpress.com/.../...et-models.jpg
There are no right or wrong answers

0|4

Most Helpful Guys

• If a woman is cute, and the figure suits her, then it doesn't really matter. I think most people agree that being unhealthy thin or overweight is not a good look, but the curvy women in the pictures you shared are very sexy (as well as the Victoria's Secret models).

If a woman owns her body and feels comfortable and safe is far more important to me. I believe her partner letting her know how gorgeous and amazing she goes a long way towards that, especially if she is feeling self-conscious about her body.

2|1
    0|0
  • It's not easy to drastically change your shape, so pretty much you're stuck with what ya got. Just rock that, best of your ability.
    Everybody has different tastes as well, so just find a guy that like YOU just the way you are.
    Even more importantly, the guys are FAR more interested in your level of attraction and desire for THEM. They've already accepted your appearance or they wouldn't even bother talking to you.
    Clearly this is a new concept for you. Time to get up to speed. ;)

6|2
    1|0
    • It's not a new concept for me, I have a boyfriend who is in a lot better shape than me I realize that men like attention from women who give them this. I just wanted an general idea of what people on GaG think of women. But I like this opinion

• Show All
    • I'm constantly giving my man attention and affirmation about how much I love him and want him in my life, sometimes to the point I think it annoys him lol. He says it doesn't but he's the one I want to be with forever. I guess I like that he's in shape (he didn't think he is) but he looks great to me can't keep my hands off him. He makes me want to be better for myself and for him.

• Excellent. You may have a good chance at a successful relationship, even marriage.

Victoria Secret models? Meh.
      Kate Upton. OMFG

I married a 'renaissance woman' - she is big and curvy with HH's. Oh my god. :)
      Thirty years together and we're still deeply in love and spend every spare moment together. There is no one else on this earth I would rather be with.

Most Helpful Girls

• if you are shallow and only caught up in appearances but real attraction and beauty comes from personality and intelligence. Having someone who can have a decent convo with and who loves and respects you is higher than anything else.

2|0
    0|0
  • So long as either one is healthy its the main thing. People have preferences

3|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I like girls with curves. They're more pleasing to the eye and I gotta look when I see a voluptuous one

3|4
    2|2
  • It's curves that are attractive, regardless of wether you are skinny or not...

8|5
    4|3
    • 6d

i wonder why you got so many dislikes? WTH? of course curves are hot. stick thin is not, and neither is overweight.

• Thick is a sugar-coated and semi-pc way of calling someone slightly overweight.

Yes, skinny is more attractive than being slightly overweight, as long as we aren't talking about skeletor.

2|3
    1|0
  • As far as I'm concerned, yes, skinny women are far more attractive than the "thicker" ones.
    Kate Upton looks pretty average to me (especially her flat, saggy boobs look pretty depressing), and Iskra Lawrence looks like someone I would never consider dating.

2|0
    1|0
  • I am a fan of athletic bodies.

I don’t find any of those two that attractive. I like Lawrence more though.

A good type of thickness for me would be Jennifer Lawrence.

I don’t like uptons body shape.

1|0
    0|0
  • Skinny or voluptuous, what matters is that you are healthy. Regardless of body type and appearance if you maintain healthy weight and remain physically active, then congrats, you have a good body. ❤️

I understand that sometimes it can get tempting to starve yourself, and many girls who lost weight due to some disease even say that they get complimented on, people tell them how much better they look and all even though their health is slowly deteriorating.

We live in a world where sexy is healthy, whereas it should be the opposite. But life is too short to give in to that. As a person who starved to get skinnier and craved people's compliments in past, I can confirm that I had to pay for it, I still get stomachaches. But now that I go to gym, keep myself active, and no more care about my weight or waist size, overtime I actually get more questions from people about whether or not I play sports because I look really fit.

Skinny/slim is heavily overrated. Seriously, don't even bother.

2|0
    2|1
  • Thick in what way? I think thick girls who aren't fat are the most attractive. Take Nicki Minaj for example, she may have a fake ass and boobs but there's plenty of natural girls with that kind of body. That's how a thick girl should look, not fat. Even though Nicki Minaj is fake if still bang the shiz outta her

3|0
    1|0
    • I take that back. I don't think Nikki has a game booty. People just like to hate

• The second girl is what I call think, her legs are strong and she has a round but but flat stomach just has more muscle tone to her body

• Yeah but her body looks kinda gross. White women don't have the best bodies. Na if she were Black, Hispanic or Brazilian she would be turning heads on that beach

• It is hard to say. Curviness is attractive.
    I'd just sum up by saying a woman who is fit and healthy looks the best. Some are more naturally slender and some are more naturally fuller and thicker. I really like both.

I don't think all guys go for one or the other. Guys find all types of shapes and body types attractive. Being fit and healthy is the best thing one can do for themselves.

3|0
    0|0
  • All girls pictured here, Kate, Iskra and the VS Models are all beautiful to me. I don't know, I'm not very picky when it comes to appearances but in my humble opinion the loveliest one is Kate Upton. She is curvy but still fit-looking which is really attractive and healthy. I'm straight but Kate Upton makes me gay.

1|0
    0|1
  • Thick girls are really attractive to me,
    Let's find some good pics on the googles and I am a huge fan of Kate Upton's body
    Honestly, are skinnier girls more attractive than thick girls? (this is from a girls ask guys question actually)
    Are Curvy/Thick girls hard to find in Germany? ↗
    and a Kate Upton again

4|0
    2|0
    • They are all beautiful!

• Show All
    • If you read a lot of comments on here being curvy=fat so that is why so many women think it's a bad thing when really we need all body types in this world to make it interesting. Me personally I'd love to be thin and I'm trying every day to eat well and workout but my genetics just won't allow it

• And some guys really like the curvy too :) I get it, it's a little extra weight but that weight makes all the difference. And don't worry you just need to find your niche, a diet and exercise you are comfortable with and that works. I honestly thought a girl from highschool could not do it because most of her family and friends were just as heavy but he did and then some, really shocked the crap out of me, so it is possible

• Loey Lane, please.

2|0
    1|2
    • She is straight up gorgeous

• Show All
    • @pooper89 She said she is a fat girl in the video he posted in the comments but she still has a beautiful face and personality

• I think she was being sarcastic/humble in the video. She's a model and a writer. If you Google Fat women in bikinis, you'll get this:
      If you Google obese women in bikinis, you'll get this:
      If you Google chubby women in bikinis, you'll get Loey.

• It's as simple as this... they have shape, they aren't showing unattractive fat. Thus, both look good. very skinny is not attractive to me... both extremes are signs of lack of health in my mind. That is true to some extent.

1|1
    1|0
  • I think both are attractive, but I also think this is an unfair question. Its like asking if you have a sweet tooth or a salty tooth, every one is going to have a difference of opinion on this. A few people are going to like both, most are going to have one that they favor over the other (and this is a very superficial type of judgment as personal interactions can and do influence this decisions (my friend said he would never date a black girl, then he started dating one and now finds black women attractive (positive experiences with a type of person makes one more inclined towards that type of person both personality and physically). I think as long as your not going to the extremes most people are going to be more or less on a spectrum, that is their is not just one body type that is attractive but that rather a range (I just so happen to like petite and tiny and thick and curvy (both for different reasons but both equally desirable).

2|0
    0|0
    • Everyone has a preference, personality will be there long after the beauty of youth fades so I think that's what truly shines in a person but physical attraction is what initially draws your attention

• Of course, that's why I said its an unfair question to ask, because your basically boiling some one down to one feature when we are made up of many. I've seen guys criticize the most attractive women yet they end up falling for a girl that's less then what they claimed to want because again, their is more to a person then the size/shape of the person.

• They're both fine and I don't think you have chosen the best examples Kate has a bit of beef on her too.

No bad thing.

1|0
    1|1
  • For me no, my girlfriend has a generous body type and I absolutely love her curves.

2|0
    1|0
  • Neither one looks all that hot to me. Just not all that bright. The actresses are much hotter in my opinion.

1|1
    0|0
    • Emma Stone, Emma Watson, Rooney Mara, Alicia Vikander, et. al. and a lot of others probably too old to interest you.

• I haven't been attracted to a lot of skinny girls. Not because they can't be attractive, but I haven't met many I'm attracted to. I wouldn't say they are better. I've found fat girls attracted and girls in between. Way see it, I I like what I see, I like what I see.

1|0
    1|0
  • In general, thinner is better looking, but too thin is not better looking. And lots of guys like curves, which often means more weight. But every guy has a preference, some like skinny, other like heavier and curvier.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kate Upton is disgusting. But if I ignore who she is, then yeah, she's a lot better looking than the cow below her.

0|1
    2|2
  • I don’t think she classified as skinny. She is fair bodied.

Though I would love both, the second choice is the one I would take.

Bigger bodied, women are better lovers, they take more care of you.

She is also beautiful. So my choice is obvious

1|0
    3|0
  • Depends but for the most part yes...
    Kate Upton doesn’t have a great body, her hips are straight

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't know man I think she looks pretty banging but appreciate it anyways

• she's still hot ya for sure
      but her hips are major straight... she's lucky everything else is good though
      its hard to give her a 10 with straight hips

• I think they are both quite lovely. I don't have a female preference in size unless she is fat. And I mean where her belly droops and there are perma rolls on her back. Then I'm less inclined to call her beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think this can be generalised, because attraction is so specific to the individual. Having a standard then removes everyone's particular preferences.

5|0
    0|1
  • no neither are more attractive than the other, what is more attractive (for me personally and for many others I've noticed) is a good personality..

3|0
    1|0
  • I like both types honestly
    i like little petite girls that i can grab her waist around with my hands almost
    But the other girl i have no problem with that , more ass to grab on ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither of them are all that attractive to me. Kate has no curves and no ass, and the other one just looks too... big, and her ass could use some serious toning.

0|0
    1|0
    • The second girl works out insanely hard, like I said she doesn't allow her photos to be airbrushed. but appreciate the opinion either way

• I would prefer a girl to be at a normal fit weight. Not tons of fat. Just normal but she's not over weight. I say fit so she doesn't have tons of body fat. She still has a flat stomach. I like a girl who takes care of her body.

1|0
    1|0
  • I personally find petite skinny girls to be more attractive. I also have that body type aswell.

2|0
    0|0
  • If i had a choice between Victoria's Secret models and the other 2, Vicky's first, Kate Upton 2nd, then the large ass one.

4|0
    1|0
  • Try nasty black fat woman... now a day's it's a new hot news. As ugly as she could be is the hottest of all. As uneducated as it can be is the smart one. As fat as it can be is the hot one. As nasty as it can be is the sexy one. Try if u dare. After 45, dangling pokey breast, smell like shit. Heaven it self kissing ur toes. Try. I'm a forever monk I think. But u can try.

0|0
    5|1
  • I honestly prefer skinnier. Not saying all chubby girls aren't sensual or something. There are some that are very sensual. But usually I'll "go" for skinnier.

2|0
    0|0
  • it has to be a nice combo between thick and skinny. the victoria secret models look good, but they're too thin. if they had a bit more meat (a bit, bit, not a lot more) they would look perfect. this is the perfect body in my opinion, which i'll probably only attain in the afterlife: https://www.pinterest.it/pin/356488126732673965/ This is the type of body i am most attracted to for a woman, and it is what i want to look like. ahem. maybe in the next ten years or so? :(

1|0
    1|1
  • Thin is what's attractive. Period.

And the term "thick/thicc" is erroneous and stupid and no one should use it.

0|0
    2|0
    • In your opinion thin is what is attractive. I see you commenting on lots of opinions here saying this and that about fat but everyone has a preference and yours is thin/skinny. And that's okay

• Sure it is.

• I've fucked better looking girls then these 2. Best on planet, yeah whatever

1|0
    3|0
  • I think there is too much work put into being ultra skinny like the VS girls.

I think the two pics you put up, just like Ashley Graham, are real women.

I asked my 46yo boyfriend what he TRULY thinks about all this.

He said:

While skinny women are nice to look and give him a boner, at the end of the day he prefers a real, normal woman that has some weight issues, personality flaws, but is real!

The models all have health issues, weight issues, and have to work soooo hard all the time not to put on any weight.

He told me when I was a super skinny (93-120#) girl, he loved me, but was always worried he was going to break my bones or otherwise hurt me when we were intimate. True, he often crushed me when he was on top of me, but now, at 160#s, he says I look healthier and TBH, sex is a lot better for him!

2|0
    6|2
    • Real women aren't all as fat as Ashley and they are still real

• Show All
    • 6d

@AngelLily uh people keep saying big is 'real' and obese people ARE disgusting. Maybe you're desensitized by whales but who actually thinks obese people are attractive other than people just as ugly or with actual low self esteem? So no. You fuck off.

• 6d

I posted 4

• I like kate upton's face, I like Candice Swanapoel's body

1|1
    1|0
  • Chubby isn’t unattractive, but yes. Thin girls typically have more attractive bodies.
    Iskra does have a more attractive waist than Kate, though. More of an hourglass figure.

1|0
    1|0
  • It depends on certain peoples taste really.. The Lawrence chick, is definitely more the type I like though..

1|0
    0|0
  • I love skinny girls. I don't hate some curves like Kate upton but here is the problem. I get super turned off if a girl is bigger than me. I stay at a muscular ripped about 160lbs. So if a girl is not super short and curvy she can easily weigh more than me huge turn off. If I tackle you on the bed I shouldn't feel like im hitting a brick wall. If I want to pick you up I should be able to pick you up easy. If you are short you got leeway if you are tall I don't personally think you have much.

The girl on the bottom Iskra I find attractive enough like to arouse me but I don't find her attractive like I feel like i need to talk to her.

2|1
    2|0
    • You might have some insecurity problems if a women has to be much shorter then you just so you don't feel less manly.

• @AngelLily she doesn't. But not bigger. Like i said i need to be able to pick her up. So no wub wubs. As you will note im fit with a 6 pack so its not unreasonable.

• I find skinny girls have cuter personalities, at least in my experience.

0|1
    0|1
  • I like girls with curves, flat stomach, and thick thighs/big ass (not grossly big).
    So thick lower body and slim upper body.

1|0
    1|0
  • There both hot but if I had to pick I'd choose thick

1|0
    1|2
  • Both are impeccable, proportionate, smooth. Haha. Personally i tend to like extra meat and in my opinion both fall in that category

1|0
    0|1
    • ... Iskra Lawrence is fat. You're blind. And she's not proportionate. Kate Upton hasn't been attractive for years.

• And you have a squint! 😄

• I don't like the so call eye candy. I like a real girl. I like mine with some meat on them

1|2
    1|1
  • i'm not into the whole "plus size" thing, neither am i into traditional "models", casue "plus size" just shits all over healthy body standards these days and goes straight to fat chicks more often than not. i mean i get it, conventional models are scrawny and "plus size" came along to fix that but overshot in my opinion. so at this point we're left and right of the optimum but not "on" the optimum when it comes to the perfect body image.

kate upton does have amazing breasts and a stunning face but her body is otherwise actually just average at best. she doesn't have a waist or hips at all, which is really unfeminine. however she does to a reasonable body mass index compared to conventional models or "plus size".

the second picture you posted i find a bit too much on the bum. if she just lost a chunk of that, she's be perfect in my opinion.

2|1
    1|0
  • For me it's really about her face and eyes, her body means far less than many girls may think.

3|0
    0|0
  • in my opinion both types are gorgeous in their own way! But I really dig curvy chicks because its association with health and fertility ;)

2|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what particular guys like.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|1
    0|0
  • As long as the girl is healthy i wouldn't mind, there shouldn't be much body shaming and comparison to others.

2|0
    0|0
  • Iskra looks better in my opinion, her hips look nice.

1|0
    0|1
Show More

Recommended myTakes