Honestly, are skinnier girls more attractive than thick girls?

Be as blunt and honest as possible.

This is Kate Upton, known for her voluptuous breasts and gorgeous face. She has been voted the sexiest woman on the planet times over.
Maybe this is photo shopped but hot damn she looks amazing

This is Iskra Lawrence one of my favorite "plus size" models. I think she's in great shape I wouldn't call her chubby at all but some people out there think she is? She's 100% against any editing of her photos and is all natural.
Her booty is REAL
Her booty is REAL
Okay so a lot of people seem to think Kate Upton doesn't have the best body shape and isn't skinny. So I'm updating the question. Think of the Victoria's Secret Models. They are in seriously amazing shape and work hard but they are skinny!

thenypost.files.wordpress.com/.../...et-models.jpg
There are no right or wrong answers

38101

Most Helpful Guys

• If a woman is cute, and the figure suits her, then it doesn't really matter. I think most people agree that being unhealthy thin or overweight is not a good look, but the curvy women in the pictures you shared are very sexy (as well as the Victoria's Secret models).

If a woman owns her body and feels comfortable and safe is far more important to me. I believe her partner letting her know how gorgeous and amazing she goes a long way towards that, especially if she is feeling self-conscious about her body.

• It's not easy to drastically change your shape, so pretty much you're stuck with what ya got. Just rock that, best of your ability.
    Everybody has different tastes as well, so just find a guy that like YOU just the way you are.
    Even more importantly, the guys are FAR more interested in your level of attraction and desire for THEM. They've already accepted your appearance or they wouldn't even bother talking to you.
    Clearly this is a new concept for you. Time to get up to speed. ;)

• It's not a new concept for me, I have a boyfriend who is in a lot better shape than me I realize that men like attention from women who give them this. I just wanted an general idea of what people on GaG think of women. But I like this opinion

• I'm constantly giving my man attention and affirmation about how much I love him and want him in my life, sometimes to the point I think it annoys him lol. He says it doesn't but he's the one I want to be with forever. I guess I like that he's in shape (he didn't think he is) but he looks great to me can't keep my hands off him. He makes me want to be better for myself and for him.

• Excellent. You may have a good chance at a successful relationship, even marriage.

Victoria Secret models? Meh.
      Kate Upton. OMFG

I married a 'renaissance woman' - she is big and curvy with HH's. Oh my god. :)
      Thirty years together and we're still deeply in love and spend every spare moment together. There is no one else on this earth I would rather be with.

Most Helpful Girls

• if you are shallow and only caught up in appearances but real attraction and beauty comes from personality and intelligence. Having someone who can have a decent convo with and who loves and respects you is higher than anything else.

• So long as either one is healthy its the main thing. People have preferences