Are Louboutins a shoe that men find sexy? Or do men find them repulsive?

Back in my office days before becoming a mother, I’d of probably felt incredibly sexy and smart strutting around with my smart office clothes ( now that I am a mother and don’t work I’m into pretty clothes and comfort) but I was wondering if that is all in a woman’s head, or do Men find shoes like this quite sexy :) Interested to hear opinions :)
Louboutins shoes
Louboutins shoes

320

Most Helpful Guys

• Most high heels are sexy to me regardless of the brand. But those look very uncomfortable. How do her toes fit in there? You don't need a special brand or 4+ inch heels to look sexy. It's great that YOU feel sexy in them, but don't hurt yourself physically to look and feel sexy.

• It's not the shoes we find sexy--it's they way that a woman's body is displayed when she wears shoes like this that we guys find hot.

• 4d

Thanks for most helpful moon!