Do you think androgynous men are more attractive than super masculine men or vice versa?

hi_it_is_me123
Androgynous men are men with some feminine traits such as hairless body and so on. Male k-pop stars are the best example
Do you think androgynous men are more attractive than super masculine men or vice versa?
Updates:
1 mo
For some reason guys with some feminine traits are very popular and liked by young girls. For me they are most beautiful men because they look like fairies but masculine looking men are attractive too
1 mo
Both typ of men are very attractive. I just notice that androgynous men like k-pop stars and E-Boys or some other male celebrities are liked by girls lol. Of course androgynous men can be masculine too. Both masculine and androgynous looking men are very attractive for me as i said.
Add Opinion