Strip tease dance?

Good afternoon everyone, I have always loved older women 45 years plus I love the life experience and wisdom that they have and older women know what they are doing regarding behind closed doors I have now known a older woman for over 5 years now and we both get on so well together and we have so much fun too ! She is very open minded and I know would like her to do a strip tease to the Song that goes ( My Milkshake brings all the boys ) when I first met her I bought her a long white silk nightdress with a long silk robe and a pair of fluffy healed slippers she’s a very classy mature lady and she looks incredible wearing her silk set I was wondering if anyone could give me some ideas regarding how she might perform her strip tease with the chosen song I would like to know how she might do an entrance because the song is about milkshake could my lady included that too? Thank you I’m looking forward too hearing your thoughts on this one also any suggestions for dance moves that would go well with the song thank you again !
Strip tease dance?
Strip tease dance?
Post Opinion