Why are cheerleaders attractive?

I don't understand what is so amazing about it. I am a cheerleader. But I'm not the stereotype. Yes I have blond hair and blue eyes but I also love deathmetal and I'm not a ditz. I just don't understand. Clarify?

614

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL because cheerleaders in general are sexy and they get into all these sexy positions.

My wife tells me she was a cheerleader in high school.

But she adds that it was a loser's position because anyone who didn't get picked for a team was automatically a - cheerleader. No pictures seem to exist but the thought of her with her pom poms and skimpy skirt turn me on big time anyhow.