Girls is 6'3 too tall for you?

ladies would you consider a guy who's 63 too be a little too tall? I mean I work out a lot so I'm toned and I'm not lanky but I feel like sometimes girls think I'm too tall and we'd be awkward together... girls would you date a guy 6'3? the girl I like is prob 5'3 so I would TOWER over herr

195

Most Helpful Girl

• I would definitely date someone that height, and I'm just under 5'4. Height doesn't really matter to me a whole lot, as long as I'm not like way taller than he is, lol. Actually, I like a guy who is only 5'6, and I like a guy who is well over 6 ft. but that's beside the point, lol. 6'3" is not to tall for me.