Guys: Favorite color underwear on a girl?

I've always wanted to know what a guys favorite color underwear on a girl is. Does it matter?
Updates:
Seems like the general consensus is black. I have to admit I'm quite surprised! I thought for sure red and white would be popular amongst the guy population (which it is), but not black. Interesting. :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends. If you're talking solid colors, I have an apparent fetish for white cotton panties. I don't know why, but in general, I just think white shows off a girls shape more. But red is aggressive and tantalizing, while black is sexy and more of a tease.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• Red / Black. Cliche? Yes, but they turn us on. It could be because of social conditioning.

1|0
    0|0
  • The color of the paper that the Christmas gift is wrapped in doesn't matter as long as I can take it off and see what's underneath.

If it's edible however then I prefer white as in whipped cream. :P

0|1
    0|0
  • doesn't really matter. if I'm seeing my girlfriend in her underwear that usually mean good things are going to happen. if I had to choose black or animal print

2|0
    0|0
  • Does it matter? Not a whole lot. I mean, how many times are we going to know what color underwear she is wearing? If yoyre lke most regular guys and don't drive a Porsche, probably only a few girls in your whole lifetime will satisfy your curiosity about this. I mean, aside from those you pay for.

When you DO find out about this, chances are you're not paying too much attention to her ubderwear anyway I never have. Aren't you mostly cohcerned about getting it off them ASAP?

But to answer your question, on a girl with a nice body, black or white for women with darker skin, dark blue or purple for whiter skins. Minniskirted women, yes occcasionally we catch a glimpse when they're 'dressed.'

Bikinis and beach wear are basically underwear, the same criteria apply.

0|1
    0|0
  • flashy colors ; like yellow , black , red , green , etc

but it doesn't really matter that much

0|0
    0|0
  • Black, pink, neon green, purple, White (esp. on tan girls definitely white omg)

0|0
    0|0
  • red, black, leopard or any animal print ( I know, not a color but I'll mention it anyway :) )

0|0
    0|0
  • Green, mean horny. :) lol don't really care what color it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pink.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me not picky. Love boy shorts though!

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• I have neon yellow booty shorts cause I'm obnoxious like that, and my dude said they're his favorite. I think it depends on skin tone though. I'm really tan, so the bright color compliments my skin. If I was pale, I'd look pretty ridiculous.

I honestly don't think it matters though. Guys are more concerned with what's beneath your underwear as opposed to the color.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol I think the bright colors are cute, but yeah, I think you're right about it really only mattering what's underneath haha

• I wear black white and green pretty regularly

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes