Why don't girls realize that they look ridiculous when they wear high heels?

High heels are the most retarded invention ever. Whenever I see a girl wearing heels, I feel the need to laugh. It looks so ridiculous. Why would a mentally healthy person wear such ridiculous, unhealthy and uncomfortable shoes? Thank God men don't wear heels. They realize It is bad for their health to wear heels. It affects a person's posture/one can develop bunions.

Why don't girls realize that it's completely unhealthy and retarded/ why don't they realize that they look ridiculous when they wear high heels?

2010

Most Helpful Guy

• I never saw any appeal in high heels either.