What is the main purpose for leggings?

What is the main purpose for leggings? Are they actually warm since some you can see skin really easy? what do you normally wear with them? do you normally wear shorts under them to make your self feel more secure?

137

Most Helpful Girl

• Well..black is more slimming and most leggings are black.

They are much thicker than tights and yes they are warmer. They're also really comfy!

And, doing things like crossing your legs you don't need to worry about, sitting on the floor, etc. Tights are see-through and you can see out pants, whereas leggings we can almost pretend they're trousers! In the winter you can put layers under (e.g. tights under and leggings on top) and be really really warm, and in summer, just wear them on their own.

I normally put leggings on with a long top or with a skirt/hot pants depending what I'm doing that day. :)