What do you think of zoo york brand?

the clothing brand, in case you didn't know. I've never worn clothes by them, and was never into the brand until I saw and bought this sweatshirt link since it was so cheap and the back looks really cool on me. What do you think of the sweater and zoo york? Is it ghetto?

I usually have a pretty girlie style so this is way different for me, lol.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• zooyork is not ghetto...i wear them all the time..

if anything its more skater/surfer look than ghetto, I buy lots of zooyork and LRG

next time go here (www.drjays.com)

its in NYC and its only 4% tax and shipping is fast and customer service is great...i buy a majority of my clothes on that site because they usually always have deals...

• ZooYork is a brand based off the graffiti in the NY subway tunnel named ZooYork. It was made by skaters and Is liked by skaters and hip hop lovers. The brand was inspired by the art subculture of the 1970's