Why do people find their natural hair color boring?

many girls dislike it and other hate it. but why? how can be a color boring? girls, what's your opinion?

3411

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't find my natural hair color boring by any means. I love my hair color though most people wouldn't know what it is. Naturally my hair is a dark blond or light brown. I don't like my hair darker brown but I love it when it's blonder or red. It sort of depends on how I want to feel. If I want things done and things to be exciting and new, I make my hair red. If I want to feel young and beautiful, I make my hair blond. If I want to feel natural and neutral, I make it brown. I've even gone through some less "natural" colors in hopes of feeling differently about myself. Personally, it has nothing to do with social media or even anyone outside of myself. It has to do with how I'm feeling and what I want to happen in the near future. Sort of like my personal motivation to make my life how I want it to be. I don't do well trying out different styles of clothing or anything like that, I'm really a jeans and t-shirt kinda girl (maybe a button up) nothing fancy. As I see it, I can always change my hair color back to natural shades if I feel like it.