What do you think about Miss Me jeans?

link

i like these. would you buy them? guys do you like them?

1214

Most Helpful Girl

• personally no. but if you love them, then that's al that matters!

What Guys Said 14

• If you've got the natural body type to pull them off, they're hot. If you don't have curves in the right places and you don't have naturally good looking legs, absolutely not. Skinny jeans amplify your body. Because of that reason they will ether help or hinder your overall appearance.

• I love the name, True Religion. Those are only going to look good on notso-curvy, thin-legged women, Kaylee. But they'll be superb on them, making them look like they have a lot of curves!

Ocasionally I see women in China with something like this. My neck still hurts from turning to watch them.

• The crouch seems over designed, too many lines. It kind of take the attention from your upper body, unless you wear it with a mini top (which will show your belly). It would also look good with a a long top that covers the crouch and falls on your curves (maybe made of some silky material or something). Hope I didn't disappoint :-)

BTW I have been seeing posts of girls saying they are being messages by random user and telling them how hot they are or whatever. Just wanted to know if you got those too (just curious)?

• nope I didn't get that message lol but I got some weird answers on a couple of my questions saying that I should go f*ck him and suck his little boy parts... wtf lol

• So strange, because your beautiful ;-). If only you weren't underage and in Dubai.

• Dunno if it is the model they used for the photo or the jeans themselves but that chick looks anorexic. Seriously look at the side view picture! No ass. Anyway unless you are very skinny I would suggest some other type. Also don't know the brand, could be sh*t quality. Check out link I have a couple pair and the quality is premium.

• Yes, I would but mostly because I know she would fit on those. If you're skinny or sporty with some curves, that's about it ;)

• Not digging the look and I can't see what makes them worth all that money. I don't know I think jeans are supposed to be simple. That's why they are jeans and it's part of their appeal.

• I have pairs of jeans made for motorcycle riding that have kevlar lining made to protect you from a 70mph crash. And they still don't cost nearly that much. Hopefully that puts things into perspective.

• And as martyfellow indicated that cut would really only look good on girls with skinny legs and overall not much feminine curve to their body shape. It's meant to compensate for lack of feminine features by way of optical illusions. On a girl who does have the proper curves, such as yourself, they'd only look weird.

• um... I don't know the difference between jeans... and spending 120 bucks on these=not worth it. guys really don't care in most cases so yeah.

• Very fun and flattering if you have that body type.

• uck. Can't say that I like them. Especially with heels

• True religion? I'm not really a fan but I'm sure it would look good on you ;D

• Show more from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 11

• They're alright, I'd probably wear them if they looked a little more straight-leg and weren't like over $300, haha. I won't spend more than $50 on a pair of jeans, I don't have that kind of cash. And I'm pretty sure True Religion doesn't cater to my size, lol, I wear a 14.

• I probably wouldn't wear them. I'm not a huge fan of blue jeans anyway, I usually prefer them black :) Now, it also depends on how you dress, and what you would wear with them. If I had to change something about them : the white stitching catches my eyes in a bad way (it would even be worse with black ones XD ). The shape in itself is alright with me :)

• Oh wow, I LOVE them. I would definitely buy them and wear them.

• very tacky. Worn by the same kind of person who wears Ed Hardy

• no,i don't like them,the rhinestones are too much,and the white lining is quite ugly

• I want some, but I would never pay that much haha. So I'm going to be getting some fake ones soon most likely.:p

• Most women are too large to look good in those. You need to be Asian or built like an Asian girl.

• I like them until I saw all the bedazzle on the back.

• No. The back side design is way too much. I do like the color though.

• I love those jeans. I would wear them, but I wouldn't spend the money for them. I'm a broke college student at the moment.

• Show more from Girls
    1