What are guys opinions on lingerie?

Earlier today I bought a seductive little babydoll to surprise my boyfriend with. Here's a link if your really that interested in specifics:
do guys appreciate lingerie?
do guys appreciate lingerie?
But browsing through the store at all the different lingerie stuff available made me think what guys actually think of it? I mean do guys actually appreciate this stuff because its a bit different and sexier or are you indifferent to the idea? Is wearing lingerie more for girls and for them to feel confident and sexy around their partner?

Maybe it's like most things and its personal preference. For instance, some guys may like the dress-up outfits (like nurse uniforms) you can get while others may prefer simple bra and a g-string.

I'd be interested to know what your thoughts are about this. Everyone is welcome to give input and look forward to reading what your opinions are :)
  • Lingerie is great and mixes things up a bit with my partner
  • Lingerie is OK, but some things you can buy are just pointless
  • I'm indifferent, don't mind either way
    Vote C
  • I don't care about lingerie at all, its a waste of time and money
    Vote D

315

Most Helpful Guy

• Lingerie is about attitude, when you put lingerie on, you're basically saying to your man. "I want you, and I want you to want me", and you're putting effort into it. That's what's sexy about it. If it was just an aesthetic thing, most men would prefer you simply be naked. You're making a statement, though, and that's the appeal.