No, this isn't about me (I wish LOL).
I have a friend who gets THE most mixed signals I've ever seen, it's insane.
- Has had offers from random people to do modeling because "he has that look"
- Has been told on numerous accounts that he is actually so good looking, that the girls have said hot wouldn't be enough, he is beautiful
Now, the other end
- Tries to talk to girls, and they usually never respond
- Girls rarely ever approach him, but always stare
- Has never had a girlfriend, even after being told "Is so attractive, that only beautiful would give him justice". And yes, on NUMEROUS occasions.
- Girls really don't pay him any mind
Now, to be fair. Looks only go so far. I'll admit - NO GAME. I mean. NOTHING. A total, TOTAL people person, but simply terrible game. Not in the way of being rude, just not knowing how to seduce.
With that said, would a girl ever ignore a guy for being too attractive, or is this motherfucker delusional?
Most Helpful Girl
Yes. It happens more often that you realize, for either of these legitimate reasons.
1. Girls genuinely interested in him wouldn't date him because they think he's not "fair game" (a guy like that would not be interested in me... that his expectations for an ideal mate are way up there, you know, right next to him... or that there are so many women chasing after him...) A typical misunderstanding most people have, So, yeah it's quite lonely.
2. He's extraterrestrial and the girls know it. Dude...
Ok, so maybe one of these reasons are legitimate...0