Girls: Do you find six packs sexy or gross?

OK I am asking here because I see that guys seem to go to the gym hoping to get a six pack(yet clearly have no idea what they're doing) and they feel it will help them pick up chicks.

But then I notice girls saying they really don't care if they get a six pack and some even find them to be gross or feel the guy is just cocky if he even has one.

So girls, are six packs hot, gross, or what? I am even seeing articles that some people with six pack abs aren't even in healthy conditions and suffer from constipation, have unhealthy body fat %'s, live very restricted lifestyles, and take the whole thing way too far. I personally think a healthy lifestyle is more important than stressing over the visibility of abs. What do you think?
  • Sexy
  • Gross

303

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they're sexy, but not required.

My boyfriend has a six pack, but the thing with him is he's the tall lanky type. If he doesn't work out and put muscle there he just looks skinny and blah.

Your question is kinda like saying "would you prefer a girl with a butt like this (nice booty) link or a flat butt. Nobody is gonna say that a nice butt is "gross", but it's not required either and you don't *need* one to pick up guys.

And as for those articles. All things in moderation. If you stay in the gym 24/7 and don't eat certain food groups because you're afraid they'll make you gain weight guess what? That's not very healthy. Same as if you sit on the couch 24/7 and eat pure sugar and fat. Your lifestyle needs to be a balance and shouldn't have restrictions on anything.