Girls, is it annoying if a guy texts you everyday?

I've been texting this girl for almost a week and she always replies but i'm wondering if she finds it annoying or not. Should i take a break from texting her?

• If she always replies you should keep texting her everyday
  • You should stop for a few days

112

Most Helpful Girl

• If I like him or if he's an interesting person, nope it doesn't bother me. You can usually tell if a person enjoys talking to you. One safe way to know that they don't is if they give short af replies to everything you say and never ask questions.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're hot and fun- not annoying
    If you are not hot, not fun- annoying
    Are they putting any thought into texting you back is probably a good indicator!