Winky face = sign of flirting?

Long story short, Me and this girl that I know for five years were chatting online. Talking about the times we had in college. We have the same birthday month (September) and I told her my birthday is coming up soon. She replied, "U right my fellow virgo ;)". This isn't the first time she did this. She usually put :) :P or ;) in chats we have. Is this a sign of flirting and she is into me? or Am I reading into this too much?
Is winky face emoji sign of flirting?
Is winky face emoji sign of flirting?
Here is another example...
We were playing the numbers game on Facebook. I gave her a number and she put on her fb status my number and what she thought about me.

So she wrote "We go back...hang out at my apartment. O yea and you get brownie points for being a virgo ;)"

So I wrote back: "How do it receive more brownie points? :)"

She wrote back: "lol it's automatic! You already got em. Haha"
She also text "Goodnight :)"
When we see each other out on the town. We'll hug and talk the be on our way. She would leave her friends to talk to me for a good bit. Leave, then come back to talk to me some more. She would ask me to dance with her on the floor. When I'm away from her in the bar. I see her looking at me.

1320

Most Helpful Girls

• i think you're reading too much into this. most girls use smiley and winky faces just to keep txting as humane as it can get.

• I think she did it because you share something in common, in this case your birthdays are in the same sign. I think if she used the wink in a different context then it would be considered flirting, for example, he saying how cute you are or something like that, like texting, "bye cutie ;) "

Most Helpful Guys

• I always think so. Usually this one. girl on snapchat will say hey with the 💕 or a 😉 emojis often. She does it pretty much every time we talk. I would call it flirting, since I barely talk with her in real life, and she does stare at me lol.

• don't look into it. Been there before, look at her actions instead of her use of emoticons