I tried an IHOB Burger. Here is my opinion

I recently went to IHOP to try a burger that they have been raving about, and been getting shade for. I ordered the mega monster burger which is their double burger. Upon receiving the burger I noticed it was stacked with a lot of pickles, onion, cheese, lettuce, and tomato. The fries were unlimited but they served them in smaller portions. Plus they were also saltier than my ex girlfriends. Altogether the whole thing was about $8.50. I rate the burger a 3 out of 5. It was a little better than I was expecting, but not really any better than a burger from Fuddruckers or Red Robin. Plus the saltiness of the fries kinda made me want more diet pepsi. Not the worst but not the best. A local all night diner here makes a way better burger. Though I'm sure Jughead would still eat a IHOB Burger

#IHOB

#StephenReviewsIHOB

812
smahala1991 is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nice MyReview :) Salty chips aren’t nice and it’s good to see that the burger was at least decent in this case! I hope you end up doing some more burger reviews

Well done!

Most Helpful Guys

• I know the owner of the local and some of the corporate. I was leadto believe they would produce a steak burger of top round or sirlion thick grind. The samples I loved and bragged about but the plate version was very greasy and disappointing. Grease does not equal juicy.

I agree with your findings

• thanks for the review. i had a feeling your experience would be as described good but not really better than other places that make quality burgers.

thank you!

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 7

• Burgers? Pancakes were better. Arn't their enough dine in restaurants that serve burgers? Pancakes made them unique. Very few restaurants I know sell pancakes like dennys, friendlys, and even crackle barrel. But now they just made themselves average and part of the many regular restaurants that sell this average stuff🍔.

• Interesting, I was going to ask about the fries portion.
    I enjoy your reviews :)

• I feel it was a risky marketing move for IHOP to hype up adding burgers to the menu by changing to IHOB but if the qyality isn't bad then maybe it was worth it.

• Why the fuck did they have to jump on the bandwagon... They were so unique and delicious as IHOP

• If I want a good burger, I'll go to Five Guys instead.

• Fries can never be too salty.

• "Saltier than my ex girlfriends"
    Perfect LOL

What Guys Said 10

• Looks good. I am buying some ground beef tomorrow and making my own stacked burger.

• Thanks, that looks absolutely mediocre ill stick with your In-N-out.

• We should boycott IHOP until they change their name back.

Dumbist fucking business decision ever.

• 8.50 with unlimited fries lol
    Only lol so cheap 😅

• I'm wondering if they only give unlimited fries based on the size of the burger figuring that they can give someone "unlimited fries" by making them a little bit with a giant burger, so insidious.

• @LegateLanius ya but from
      The image the burger looks regular size lol
      Im just amazed at the American prices and portions
      8.50 and all that, is quite the reason to eat a ton of it

• I’m not surprised if they can’t even stick with pancakes...

• I never understood the name change! Why?

• Nice. Thanks. Very informative.

• That looks delicious.

• The bun looks RAWWW!! (Gordon Ramsey).

• Meat and excess sodium. No thanks!