🥭🥭🥭Why Are Mangoes Good For You?🥭🥭🥭

平平平Why Are Mangoes Good For You?平平平

Helps in maintaining cholesterol level

Mangoes contain high level of vitamin C, fibre and pectin making it a perfect fruit that helps in controlling high cholesterol level.

It Helps In Cleansing Skin

平平平Why Are Mangoes Good For You?平平平

Another benefit of eating mangoes is that it cleanses your skin from deep inside your body. It treats pores and gives a glow to your skin. So, eat mangoes to get a flawless skin.

Helps To Alkalize Your Body

Mango is rich in tartaric acid, malic acid and traces of citric acid which helps in maintain the alkalinity of the body.

Weight Loss and Digestion

Mango is rich in vitamins and nutrients that can help you feel fuller after eating. Its fibers also boost your stomachs digestive functions by burning excess calories. The enzymes found in mango can also help break down protein and aid in digestion because the fruit is rich in prebiotic dietary fiber, minerals, and vitamins.

Helps Regulate Diabetes

平平平Why Are Mangoes Good For You?平平平

Mango leaves are healthy too because they help regulate insulin levels. Just boil 5-6 mango leaves in a vessel, soak it through the night, and drink the filtrate in the morning.

Heat Stroke

To prevent heat stroke, put mango slices a blender or juicer, add a little water and a tablespoon of honey. Drink this concoction to cool your body instantly and beat the summer heat!

Strengthen Your Immunity

The powerful combination of mangos vitamin C, vitamin A, and 25 various carotenoids keep you immune system strong and healthy.

Increase Your Concentration and Memory Retention

平平平Why Are Mangoes Good For You?平平平

Mango is rich in glutamic acid which is an important alpha-amino acid for your brain. If you have an exam, presentation or report, eat a mango the night before to get a refreshed mind. You can feed mangos to children who have a difficulty concentrating on studies.

平平平Why Are Mangoes Good For You?平平平

#Mangoes

#HealthyFood

819
RedRobin is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guys

• I eat green mangoes with salt , which may not be good for me. lol I really don't like ripe mangoes.

Most Helpful Girls

• I was just about to eat some

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 17

• Personally I wouldn't eat the Mexican mangoes sold in NZ due to the pesticides that could potentially be used. I love Australian mangoes though but you would want to avoid them if you are on a low fodmap diet.

• This is one of my favorite Takes. On top of all of the great health benefits, they taste great and are a fantastic addition to many dishes.

• They help your semen taste sweet, making many women delighted.

• Great Take, mangoes are one of my favorite fruits, along with pineapples, apricots and peaches.

• 7d

I'm curious what you guys pay for them they are often $3 each in Australia.

• Thanks for sharing your MyTake with us well appreciated :)

• 5d

Love mangoes.

• Rich in B12 too?

• Its good for cholestrol? Didnt know lol

• Awesome!

• Coolies

• 7d

Cause they are Aussie lol

• I dont like mango, texture is meh

• Interesting take.

• mago lassi is good.

• Interesting myTake

• Because they have MAN in them

What Girls Said 6

• Regardless of their benefits, I love the taste of ripe mangoes.

• I fucking love mangoes, god damn it.

• Thank you and I will eat more mangos

• Nice!

• 4d

Mangoes are delicious.

• Mangos, pineapples, tangerines, pomegranate.