Do you like black coffee?

2625

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 25

What Guys Said 24

• Yes, I do! Black is the only way I drink it (although sometimes I'll add a shot of expresso). The only downside is that it stains your teeth :(

• It's got to have cream and sugar for me. I can drink it black, but not really enjoy it. Apparently you'll get used to it but I could never drink it long enough to find out if this is true lol

• Sure do it's actually what I am drinking now black coffee two spoon fulls of sugar just like grandpa used to drink.

Also FYI you milk and frappe etc people, black coffee is actually very healthy for you and has multiple benefits including decreasing your chance for like 3+ different kinds of cancer.

• Not at all. Bitter as fuck. I'll drink it if I need the caffeine, but it does not taste good. I drink cold coffee. Sometimes cold brew. Turns out smooth, not as acidic.: tastier, too. Richer. Though it's a pain in the ass to strain. It's basically just mixing coffee grounds in water, then letting it sit for 12-24 hours+. Very simple extract. But, for convenience, I make a simple syrup: sugar + water + boil. Then brew some coffee, throw it in the fridge; then, when I want some, I add milk and the liquid sugar. Tastes great. My dad always said "a real man drinks oil." But, I really don't like drinking oil. o. o;

• I Love my Coffee very Hot, very Strong, very Dark, very Wet... Which is also the way I like to have my Sex...

• Only if it's high quality, Jamacian Blue Mountain for example. Otherwise it just tastes like charcoal.

• i don´t like it but i drink it pre workout as a metabolism booster.

• On the rare occasion that I'm tired enough to need it, it must be black. It needs to wake me up and that taste? Does the trick.

• Not a coffee drinker, but if you like it that's cool.

• No I like white coffee because that's the superior coffee

• That's what I drink regularly.

• Oh then your teeth must been look like cola know:p

• No, I have access to this wonderful invention called a toothbrush, and I got to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned every now and then.

• I love it!! :)

• No always have milk in my coffee

• Sometimes

• if its a good one yes...

• Yes, I do.

• love it

• no, I hate coffee

• Once you go black,

• No I like some milk please

• More from Guys
    4