Does a vegan diet really make your dick bigger?

Im not gonna lie i love burgers and bacon but if being vegan will increase my size i might go for it. I am currently 6.5 but would like to get an inch or 2 more

711

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope false

• Well at least i have no reason to give up meat. Also your picture works very well with the comment lol

• Sorry my computer lagged and posted the reply i was gonna say that the comment defiantly sounds like something trixie would say

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it absolutely does not. There is no permanent way to increase penis size that has been proven to provide more than an inch or so increase and often less than that. Penis enlargement is largely a myth.