Does a vegan diet really make your dick bigger?

Im not gonna lie i love burgers and bacon but if being vegan will increase my size i might go for it. I am currently 6.5 but would like to get an inch or 2 more

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope false

0|1
    0|0
    • Well at least i have no reason to give up meat. Also your picture works very well with the comment lol

• Show All
    • Sorry my computer lagged and posted the reply i was gonna say that the comment defiantly sounds like something trixie would say

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it absolutely does not. There is no permanent way to increase penis size that has been proven to provide more than an inch or so increase and often less than that. Penis enlargement is largely a myth.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• That's honestly the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

2|0
    0|0
  • no lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • No lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unlikely to help. LMAO hahahaha

0|0
    0|0
    • Ya iv come to accept that. Hopefully im big enough for most womenπŸ˜₯

• Show All
    • I thought ut was slightly abouve average

• And just fine?

• no t doesn't change its size

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh well hopefully my size is enough

• 6.5 is all good why you still want more?

0|0
    0|0
    • I always hear women talk about really hung guys so i dont think 6 -6.5 is a good size. On top of that women lie about this kind of thing to spare feelings. Like i said if i could just get an extra inch i think it would be better

What Guys Said 10

• No pal, diet makes little - if any - difference to your dick size.
    Besides, 6.5 is still above average. Don't wanna get too big, or you won't be able to put it all the way into a woman before it starts to hurt.

0|0
    0|0
    • Because i think if it was a littke bigger it would be better

• Trust me mate, it's true what they say; It's not about the size, it's how you use it!
      Length means fuck all if you can make your partner scream all night. 😁

• Vegan may get you to 6.6 if your dedicated. Seriously whatever difference you feel is negligible.
    Its not gonna get any bigger man. If you really want it a bit bigger amd stronger, work out a lot. I noticed whenever i exercise a lot, i have stronger boners

0|0
    0|0
  • No, the science wouldn't add up. Eat less meat to get more meat? F a l s e

0|0
    0|1
  • Did you make that up or did you actually hear it somewhere?

0|0
    0|0
  • If it did, every man would be a vegan lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who told you this? Haha

0|0
    0|0
    • Some girl whos boyfriend is a vegan and says that because of thst he has a bigger dick as it increased his blood flow

• If blood flow were related to how big your dick grew I'd lie in on my stomach and puff out my crotch!

• lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think so

0|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|0
  • Cannot say that is true.

0|0
    0|0