Why do so many people hate skim milk?

I personally find it more refreshing, whenever I drink whole milk it tastes like i just decided to drink cream. Maybe it's because I'm more used to it because that was all my grandma bought, but it's the only kind I really like. (This is not an invitation to roast me, i just want to know why liking a certain kind of milk makes me scum to everyone else)
  • Skim milk is shit
    Vote A
  • It's whatever
    Vote B
  • I love skim milk
    Vote C
  • Wut lol
    Vote D
  • You are scum
    Vote E
  • I like potatos
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's just what they are used to. For me, whole milk tastes disgusting, because I've been drinking skim milk my whole life. And tbh, foreign milk tastes weird too. The transition is difficult, because they differ so much in taste.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I dont like it because of how it’s made, they boil regular milk, and it’s processed, you are better off adding water to whole milk

1|0
    0|0
    • But then it just tastes like water , and they heat all milk, that's how it's pasteurized.

• You are right. Forgot that, I just know it’s processed more, I used to drink raw unpasteurized milk up until a couple years ago

• For me, I’d rather have much less milk and keep it whole, I don’t need to have a large glass

• Why do you drink the milk of another animal when it was intended for the baby calf?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hate is a strong word, don't ya think?

1|0
    0|0
  • Too watery for me

1|0
    0|0
  • Because they "skimmed" all the flavor out.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've had skim milk. Not bad.

1|0
    0|0
  • People usually prefer what they were raised on.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love fully skimmed milk 😋 its very thin but I can drink loads

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• For a lot of people, I assume what you grew up with influences what you prefer. Like, I grew up having skim milk and its my preference. 1% is okay, but 2% is too thick.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was over at someone's house and I got a glass of milk and almost puked because I didn't realize it was skim. Definitely not my thing, but you do you

2|1
    0|0
  • Does it has a goofed up taste. It taste good for a split second then it turns into this bitter sour sweet taste all at the same time that doesn’t mix well. I’m glad I’m not lactose in-tolerant.

1|0
    0|0
  • Skim milk makes me gag because of the watery taste. My grandma always gave me whole milk as a child, and I still prefer it til this day

1|0
    0|0
  • i know what you mean. whole milk reminds me of phlem.

1|0
    0|0
  • because its basically white water but honestly I don't mind it

1|1
    0|0
  • Because it isn't good. Calling you scum for liking it sounds dramatic af though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cos it tastes like dishwater

0|0
    1|0
  • Tastes like it was watered down.

1|0
    0|0
  • Who drinks milk?

0|0
    0|0
    • People who like to drink milk. Kids love Milk and some never grow out of it. I like hot chocolate more

• I drink milk, there's no other way to eat Oreos.

• it is healthy, it just doesn't have the fat in it

0|0
    0|0
  • People have different tastes

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes