Why do so many people hate skim milk?

I personally find it more refreshing, whenever I drink whole milk it tastes like i just decided to drink cream. Maybe it's because I'm more used to it because that was all my grandma bought, but it's the only kind I really like. (This is not an invitation to roast me, i just want to know why liking a certain kind of milk makes me scum to everyone else)
  • Skim milk is shit
  • It's whatever
  • I love skim milk
    Vote C
  • Wut lol
    Vote D
  • You are scum
    Vote E
  • I like potatos
    Vote F

139

Most Helpful Girl

• It's just what they are used to. For me, whole milk tastes disgusting, because I've been drinking skim milk my whole life. And tbh, foreign milk tastes weird too. The transition is difficult, because they differ so much in taste.