Just having a bottle..
Or nit even the whole bottle
Your alcohol tolerance level would have to be so low that a drop of pure alcohol would knock you out. It's very very unlikely unless you have an allergy to alcohol or something in the drink. Mike's hard lemonade is pretty light so you don't have to worry hopefully
I drank that stuff myself when it first came out. Nothing impressive. You could have a buzz after drinking a few of them. I don't know who would drink enough of those to get drunk off of them. There are better and cheaper ways to get drunk. I would only recommend someone to drink it if they weren't really looking to drink and they just wanted something to sip on while socializing.
An allergic reaction maybe. You'd pass out drinking Mikes, instead of dying of alcohol poisoning. Hard liquor is different though
The likelihood of dieing from drinking one is extremely low. It's almost like saying coka cola will kill you. Both are not necessarily false but neither are they 100% a guarantee.
Was that person allergic to alcohol? 😂
Only from anaphylactic reaction i would think.
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.