Why do white people like mayonnaise?

Like a Black co worker mentioned that white people always ask for extra mayo on their sandwiches. And there is always globs of mayo in other foods that they like such as potato , tuna , and chicken salad. Another black co worker just said that it’s a southern thing.

1428

Most Helpful Guys

• I recently went down to Ecuador, and I was surprised how many locals loved mayonaise. We had hotdogs one time and they brought out Ketchup and Mayo. I always liked spicy sauce, but they were surprised by it.

It isn't just a white person thing, it must be an Ecuadorian thing as well.

• Because it makes a sandwich taste moiste and delicious. And its like a glue for other things to be held together with.

What i often wonder is why so many black people ruin steaks by cooking them well done?

Most Helpful Girls