McDonald's "create your taste" menu: Customisable burgers with table service: your thoughts?

Back in 2015 McDonald's a "create your taste" menu. Basically, customers can design their burger on a digital kiosk, they sit at a table and wait, then food comes served on a board with a wire basket of fries for presentation (though wait times are longer as personal burgers take longer to make)

I think this was discontinued years ago but when it was available I tried it once, was good.

What are your thoughts on the idea in principal?

detailed and thoughtful replies are appreciated

"They can sit back relax, enjoy a drink and we’ll bring their meal out to them when it’s ready to go.”

(1.5 minutes)

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wa/mcdonalds-launches-new-create-your-taste-menu-with-table-service-and-customised-burgers-ng-3dc5e584c67cd944c9b3e96f021be498

McDonald's McDonald's
McDonald's
McDonald's

812

Most Helpful Girls

• Lucky. I experienced something like that in college, but not McDonalds. Hell they even bring it out? Mann if only they were that nice down here. I’ll expect something like that from Chick-fil-A.. but not McDonald’s lol. That sounds pretty dope Tbh

• dang sounds like they were trying to become a real gourmet restaurant.

Most Helpful Guys

• i appreciate the effort but if i want a legit burger i'm still not going to mcdonald's