GaGers, do you actually keep butter in the butter compartment on the inside of your refrigerator door?

For those of you who have their own place, do you actually keep butter in your refrigerator's butter compartment? I have to say I don't. I hardly ever buy butter. I keep string cheese in my butter compartment. It's perfect for those individually-wrapped sticks of string cheese.
GaGers, do you actually keep butter in the butter compartment on the inside of your refrigerator door?

• I keep butter in the butter compartment. Putting anything else in there should be illegal.
    Vote A
  • I keep other stuff in the butter compartment.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• There's no butter compartment in my fridge, and I don't think I've ever had a fridge that had a butter compartment.

0|1
    0|0
  • Our fridge does not have one. The butter stays in a butter dish in the kitchen, out of the sun.

0|1
    0|0
  • I keep open sticks in the butter compartment but the rest of the box goes in one of the drawers.

0|1
    0|0
  • I thought that compartment was for eggs only.. but I don't keep the eggs there either lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Didnyou know that that comoaryment isn't even for butter lmfao

0|0
    0|0
  • I keep medicine in the butter compartment! XD

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, I've heard some diabetics keep insulin in there. Not saying you're diabetic.

• I'm not diabetic. But some medicines need to be kept in cool places. (;

• No, I have a ceramic butter dish.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do

0|1
    0|0
  • That’s the egg compartment

0|0
    0|0
  • What else would you put in there.

0|0
    0|0
  • I keep butter in the butter compartment :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Butter and cream cheese in mine.

0|1
    0|0
  • I thought that was for boxes of eggs. I put butter in the door of the fridge before it goes in the butter dish which goes out of the fridge to keep the butter soft for spreading

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Cheese and butter both live in there, in ours.

0|1
    0|0
  • you can put stuff where you want

0|1
    0|0
  • sometimes among other things

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont knooow

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes