Do Long Island Sweet Teas fuck you up?

I’m drinking a few right now and it always fucks me up. It’s fun though, I’ll be gone soon lol

522

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm not much of a drinker when it comes to alcohol but Long Island Iced Teas those are the kinds of drinks where alcohol sneaks up on you from what I understood from veteran drinkers and that will mess you up.

• Assuming you mean Long Island Iced Tea, not so much. People always worry about me since even if I'm not drinking a LIITs since I tend to order a beer, then maybe next a whisky, then later maybe vodka, later maybe rum, perhaps some tequila, then maybe some shochu, a glass of wine, back to whisky, etc.

I mix alcohol a whole lot and people always worry about me getting too drunk or hungover from mixing so many different types of alcohol, but I haven't found that to be the case. Generally if I get really hungover the next day, it's from simply drinking too much. Doesn't matter so much if I got the alcohol from a wide variety of sources or just drank a bottle of whiskey.

• If LIITs do fuck you up though, it's probably because it's pretty strong first of all and second, it mixes a whole lot of liquor types (vodka, rum, gin, tequila, and triple sec all in one cocktail).

• And doesn't particularly taste as strong as it is. :-D

• Yeah it’s prertt much the same thing as Long Island ice tea

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah cocktails always creep up on me and fuck me up lol