Do you guys find girls burping a turn off?

I will admit I can burp quite often, not on purpose but either way it happens. Do guys find that unattractive. Girls do you find it unattractive?

955

Most Helpful Guys

• Burping... as odd as this will sound is the opposite of unattractive... at least to me. It's not sexy or some bs but it's a personality thing. As immature as it may be it remains humorous and not being afraid of appearing gross is honestly an attractive trait. It shows confidence which I at least appreciate in girls. :)

• If you burb I don't care. When I first met my wife she had gone in the kitchen went to ask me if I wanted something to drink and before she said a word she burped so loud that I thought to myself okay she's does it like I do.. Of course she was embarrassed. I didn't care.

Most Helpful Girl

• I fart as well. My fiancé loves me still.

... heck he's seen me vomit, have diarrhoea and my period blood, my boggers and all.

If I can be accepted as a human, lol so can you!

It's all normal :)