Do you like cooking together?

With your partner or a friend
I love cooking and trying new recipes and I love men who can cook
We had our own family restaurant for 3 generations

2037

Most Helpful Guys

• I love cooking with/for someone I love. Not only do you create great meals together, it strengthens the relationship through care and love for one another while doing something for and with each other on a daily basis. I love it and I like to cook too. I was very lucky that my mom started me off in the kitchen and taught me to cook, starting at a very young age. It's a great life skill to have. Not only does it allow you to make delicious meals for yourself and others, it brings people together as well. There's nothing better than that.

That's cool that your family has owned a restaurant for three generations though! What kind of food does your family make at the restaurant? 🙂 Do you work there as well?

• Actually we sold it 2 years ago. Yes I helped a lot (had to haha)
      It was an Inn. Traditional Austrian food 😊

• We sold it to an acquaintance. She continues with it.
      Anyways thanks for your answer!
      Yes it's true. People don't know how to cook anymore

• Oh, that's nice to hear it's still alive and being run by someone you know and trust. 🙂

Yeah, it's too bad more and more people don't know how to cook. I believe it's an epidemic. I believe cooking is such an important life skill to have for so many reasons. I'll always help and teach as many people in my life to learn how to cook for themselves as I can. I think it's so important.

And you're welcome! It's been nice chatting with you too. Take care! 🙂

• i love cooking. i like cooking together as long as people have specific responsibilities for preparing the meal. but i'm not big on two people working on a single food prep task if that makes sense. but i do like when my wife and i are preparing a dinner for friends and each work on different elements of the meal at the same time.

• Yes that's what I meant😊

Most Helpful Girls

• my husband always says that at meal times we should share the duties, so here is a list of hat he says should happen,
    1/ I cook he eats
    2/ I make the tea/coffee he sits down
    3/ I turn on the TV he watches
    4. I wash up, he nods off.
    5/ he points to his slippers, I put them on his feet,

he reckons that is sharing duties

• Haha omg🤣

• he only jokes about it, he's the most helpful person I have had the privilege know I love him

• Oh ok😊

• Depends on the friend. Most of mine can’t cook for shit. I’d definitely want to cook with a partner though