Girls, why would girls wear spandex or shorts under skirts and dresses? I dont wanna see spandex or shorts under there?

Its just really annoying seeing spandex or shorts udner skirts and dresses

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• ew you pervert, they wear spandex or shorts under their skirts and dresses so stop creepy perverts like you looking up them. It makes sure you can't see anything except spandex or shorts and I hope that is all you ever get to see you perve.

4|0
    0|0
    • Do you wear shorts or spandex under them?

• I always wear nike pros or shorts under my skirts and dresses so perverts like you dont look at me

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Why the hell are you looking up their skirts and dresses? Or at their butts? You are a creepy perv and that is why girls wear spandex.

4|0
    0|0
    • Do you wear spandex under skirts and dresses?

• We don't wear skirts so you can look underneath them

5|1
    0|0

• I don't wear skirts or dresses often so no, it's not like I'm doing anything that makes them go up anyways.

• To be more approriate in public, i don't like skirts or dresses but i know what you mean... it would be super embarracing for people to be able to see their ass every time they bend down... it's not appropriate, it may be something you like but it's best kept in the bedroom.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe because we don't want to show our privates to the world? 😐

4|0
    0|0
  • Aubrey it's because creep people like you look up our skirts

3|0
    0|0

• Show All
    • bc of creeps that look up?

• *robotic voice through gritted teeth* please see comment one for more answers

• Maybe it is cold and they still want to wear skirts but don't want to freeze their butts off? And layering is in fashion.

Wait for summer or move to warmer climate?

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you wear spandex under skirts and dresses?

• I wear knee high and thigh high stockings with skirts. And had friends that wear spandex or layers of tights under skirts.

• I wear them to disappoint guys like you who I know are going to look

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes