Girls, why would girls wear spandex or shorts under skirts and dresses? I dont wanna see spandex or shorts under there?

Its just really annoying seeing spandex or shorts udner skirts and dresses

8

Most Helpful Girl

• ew you pervert, they wear spandex or shorts under their skirts and dresses so stop creepy perverts like you looking up them. It makes sure you can't see anything except spandex or shorts and I hope that is all you ever get to see you perve.

• Do you wear shorts or spandex under them?

• I always wear nike pros or shorts under my skirts and dresses so perverts like you dont look at me