Why do girls giggle at guys?

This is something I've never understood. It happens to me often and I don't know what to make of it. But in general, why do they do this?

202

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You'll never actually get a full a daily answer to this question. The best you'll get is I don't know and the worst will be insulting. That's the majority of answers your liable to get from women. At least a guy can answer WHY he does something without being intentionally insulting.

What Girls Said 19

• I love to giggle! Need more context on the situation. I giggle at funny things, stupid things, and when I’m uncomfortable. And sometimes just because

• Think about what guys do when they lust after a 'hot' girl, or somebody they want to make fun of.

• My friends just enjoy roasting people. Generally it's if someone's mean to us, if we heard that you're a bad person, or if one of our friends like you. Usually stuff like "he got that 3 inch DICK bOYEEE" or some insane, cryptic inside jokes.

• It depends how they're giggling. Either they're just naturally really giggly, giggling cause they think you're strange or because they think you're cute.

• because y'all are silly. :)

• They either like you or you've done something funny or stupid to deserve the laughter.

• I don't know what you mean in situation wise but a few reasons I can guess is to be cute, or their judging you. Something grown out too. I remember when I was younger, I had a hard time not laughing at boys conversations. They just seem more entertaining to me back then.

• Immaturity

• because they are funny looking

• Because some of you are funny

• It depends, if their drunk, then that's different, but in general, they think your pretty cool, they may giggle if you said something funny, or even if you make a mistake, pretty much they are noticing the little things.

• I don't know *Shrugs* I never do that so no idea why some girls do

• think its nerves and awkwardness more than anything

• Maybe the girls find something funny in guys.

• Maybe you just had a bad experience with a bunch of girls

• Girls do it out of immaturity, women don't

• Well I do it when I feel uncomfortable

• Flirting/Trying to come across as cute or something

• Girls talk about every little detail

What Guys Said 1