Why do girls giggle at guys?

This is something I've never understood. It happens to me often and I don't know what to make of it. But in general, why do they do this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You'll never actually get a full a daily answer to this question. The best you'll get is I don't know and the worst will be insulting. That's the majority of answers your liable to get from women. At least a guy can answer WHY he does something without being intentionally insulting.

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• I love to giggle! Need more context on the situation. I giggle at funny things, stupid things, and when I’m uncomfortable. And sometimes just because

1|0
    0|0
  • Think about what guys do when they lust after a 'hot' girl, or somebody they want to make fun of.

0|0
    0|0
  • My friends just enjoy roasting people. Generally it's if someone's mean to us, if we heard that you're a bad person, or if one of our friends like you. Usually stuff like "he got that 3 inch DICK bOYEEE" or some insane, cryptic inside jokes.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends how they're giggling. Either they're just naturally really giggly, giggling cause they think you're strange or because they think you're cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • because y'all are silly. :)

0|0
    0|1
  • They either like you or you've done something funny or stupid to deserve the laughter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what you mean in situation wise but a few reasons I can guess is to be cute, or their judging you. Something grown out too. I remember when I was younger, I had a hard time not laughing at boys conversations. They just seem more entertaining to me back then.

0|0
    0|0
  • Immaturity

1|0
    1|0
  • because they are funny looking

0|0
    0|0
  • Because some of you are funny

0|0
    0|1
  • It depends, if their drunk, then that's different, but in general, they think your pretty cool, they may giggle if you said something funny, or even if you make a mistake, pretty much they are noticing the little things.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know *Shrugs* I never do that so no idea why some girls do

0|0
    0|0
  • think its nerves and awkwardness more than anything

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe the girls find something funny in guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you just had a bad experience with a bunch of girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls do it out of immaturity, women don't

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I do it when I feel uncomfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • Flirting/Trying to come across as cute or something