Girls-- what's the single best compliment you've ever received from a guy?

Related to looks, physicality, intelligence, interests, skills... what?

Girls-- what's the single best compliment you've ever received from a guy?
Updates:
Holy crap this took off; I think this is officially my all-time most-commented question. Thanks everyone!

1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• "You know that warm fuzzy happy place built of clouds and shit you're supposed to go when shit is too real and you need a hug? My place is inside your pussy."

1|8
    0|0
    • I like that.

• Show All
    • Haha yeah I definitely didn't expect it. But have a feeling that's one compliment I'm never gonna forget.

• And they say romance is a dead dinosaur.

Love the warm fuzzy happy place followed by My place is inside your pussy!!! I instinctively think of a vagina jacket and a clit right below my chin. Don't you?

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 64

• The best compliment that I've ever received from a guy was that I was his dream girl. I didn't know exactly how to react it was kind of a mix between flustered, happy, scared, and just flattered. And just thinking that I could be that guy's perfect girl made my heart flutter. So I would have to say it's the best compliment I've ever received.

0|2
    0|0
  • The best compliment I've gotten from a guy was about how I could manage to brighten up his day with our conversations.

1|5
    0|0
  • He's my best friend and my one and only but we had been cuddling and had fallen asleep with each other. He wakes up and he looked at me until I woke up and he said "I see you and I mean truly see you. Your beautiful inside and out. Your amazing at everything you do and I'm lucky to have you." It made my heart just melt

0|3
    0|0
  • My LT at work paid me the highest compliment. I take great pride in being good at my job and he recognized that during the annual performance review.

He said that I had impeccable levels of integrity, work ethic, kindness, compassion, intelligence, and de-escalating skills. He told me that I was a joy to have on his shift and that he could always trust that any task assigned to me would be completed accurately and in record time. But the real kicker was that he told me that I was too smart and ambitious for my current position and that while he was honored that someone with as much talent as myself had deemed the job good enough, his hope for me was that I'd move on to do bigger and better things for which I was apparently better suited. He ended his assessment by saying that if I stuck around much longer I'd wind up being his boss lol

So... for someone who takes such pride in her work ethic and doing a good job, it felt amazing to be recognized and appreciated for it.

2|4
    0|0
  • When got complimented over how hard working and intelligent I am

1|4
    0|0
  • Ummm hard to pick only one... guys have been so kind to me... Maybe "I would've loved to have you. Any guy who'd get to be with you with be a very lucky man", that's a really flattering one...

Or that "your father brought you up so well", and and and "you're beautiful"...

0|3
    0|0
  • "you're like a piece of sky'. I LOVED that. It was during a text conversation at night. He told me that before i told him i'm obsessed with sunrises/sunsets and the night sky. It was a long time ago, tho

0|2
    0|0
  • Thisss lol

1|1
    0|0
    • Nothing beats flirting at midnight, some of my weirdest compliments were given and received I'm the witching hour

• Show All
    • LOL. Hey but seriously you don't have a wang do you?

• 😂😂 no I don’t

• I once went on a date with a guy that on the end said to me that was the best date he had on a intelectual level. That was like the best thing anyone said to me, because I really have much more to give than just my looks and someone realised that

0|3
    0|0
  • A friend told few years back that he likes being next to me because he feels comfortable even if we're in complete silence.
    Best non-verbal compliment when two of my uni colleagues literally cried to some joke of mine, and they still do when they remember it, and that was a year and a half ago.

0|3
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 14

Recommended myTakes