Girls-- what's the single best compliment you've ever received from a guy?

Related to looks, physicality, intelligence, interests, skills... what?

Holy crap this took off; I think this is officially my all-time most-commented question. Thanks everyone!

6515

Most Helpful Girl

• "You know that warm fuzzy happy place built of clouds and shit you're supposed to go when shit is too real and you need a hug? My place is inside your pussy."

• I like that.

• Haha yeah I definitely didn't expect it. But have a feeling that's one compliment I'm never gonna forget.

• And they say romance is a dead dinosaur.

Love the warm fuzzy happy place followed by My place is inside your pussy!!! I instinctively think of a vagina jacket and a clit right below my chin. Don't you?

Most Helpful Guy