Girls, would you date a short man with a small penis and very LOW self-esteem, relationship experience, financial income, and mental stability? Why?

Like, if you knew this about the guy, and you don't have to date him, like there are other men who are willing to date you who aren't like this, and he won't like hate you or anything if you say no. Then.. would you even consider dating him? Why?

(Obviously I had to go anon for this or everyone would assume I was talking about myself here, which I am. So yes. Anyways.)

Thank you for answering.
  • Girls, would you date a short man with a small penis and very LOW self-esteem, relationship experience, financial income, and mental stability? Why?Yes I would date him. (whyyy?)
  • Girls, would you date a short man with a small penis and very LOW self-esteem, relationship experience, financial income, and mental stability? Why?No I would not.
  • Girls, would you date a short man with a small penis and very LOW self-esteem, relationship experience, financial income, and mental stability? Why?I'm lesbian.
    Vote C

11

Most Helpful Girls

• I wouldn’t.

If he would be willing to seek help, to get a job and start building himself from there, if he’d be willing to give me his love and time, I think I’d give him a chance.

• Honestly no I don't think I would again, I have dated someone like this in the past.