Girl with her Venmo on her tinder bio?

She put her Venmo on her tinder bio, should I send her money and if so how much?Girl with her Venmo on her tinder bio?

75

Most Helpful Guy

• No. They do that so thirsty idiots will give them free cash. I see that crap all the time and usually swipe left on those, that screams "gold digger" like nothing else.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you send some random chick on the internet money? What is wrong with you?

• Good way to start a conversation on the internet, from what I’ve heard, plus it also can get her attention

• It's a good way to start dating gold diggers. I wouldn't be surprised if she only gave you attention so you send her more money.