Do other girls like to dress up there small brother in there old cloths?

sarbalist
I liked to dress my small brother who is 7 years smaller than me. He initially didn't like it when my mother first made him wear my old frock at 8 years old. He even hit me that day because I laughed at him but it didn't hurt me much. So, I didn't hit him back but I blackmailed him using his pictures, to dress him up again as revenge for hitting me but slowly I stated loving the power I have over him. I used to tell him that I will never reveal his secret but he had to do a lot of favors for me and sometimes I made him dance in my dresses. I dressed him till he was 13 . He was not afraid of me blackmailing him after some time. In fact, he started to enjoy wearing dresses himself. I too love to make him look like a girl. Is it normal for a girl to like to see brother in female dresses and is it normal for a boy to like wearing female dresses?
yes
no
yes till 7-8 age boys
Vote C
yes till 8-20 age boys
Vote D
yes but age does not matter if they are cute
Vote E
yes but age does not matter if it is embrassing him
Vote F
yes if they are ok with it
Vote G
GirlGuy
8
1