Do these types of Alpha women exist?

t-8900
A woman who can lead but also nurture. A woman who can dominate without hurting her man's feelings by being sensitive to them. Loving him and remaining loyal to him and still appreciating him as a man and not losing respect for him. I read so many posts about women on Gag that say they want to be dominated by men and yet I read articles and hear about women who also like being in control though I have no idea what such relationships would even look like. Kind of like a relationship where she's the Queen but I'm like her lover and elite bodyguard at the same time. Are women able to have relationships like this or what?

I dont want to hear about guys on here who want to trash me for liking a strong matriarch. If you take some time to delve into my MyTakes you'll get an understanding and if you aren't willing to do that then don't leave a rude or nasty comment. I happen to find strong females attractive. doesn't mean they have to have all these weird stereotypes like some of you try to portray like thick bulging muscles, 6+ feet tall, have blue hair with hair armpits, and be tatted head to toe. She can even look like an average girl and just know what she wants and how to do things. There are women out there right now who fought on the front lines who are super feminine still but can take the lead.

I've never really had a relationship where I got to enjoy monogamy because I was always cheated on at some point in the relationship. I can be alpha too, usually am but only around men. I can be extremely territorial and protective of my woman. One of my main priorities for women I am with is showing them how to use tactical pens, deep concealment knives, OC pepper sprays, LED lights, batons, and pistols because I always want them protected from potential rapists. One of my main worries in life is being with a woman I can't come to defend in a moment's notice. I double as her lover and bodyguard and she is my Queen.
Do these types of Alpha women exist?
15 d
A lot of people seem to think that Alpha women don't exist or that Matriarchy hasn't worked. I would invite you to do a little research on Sarmatian Society. These people were not pushovers by any stretch of the imagination, nor were their men.

www.silkroadfoundation.org/artl/sarmatian.shtml
15 d
to the people saying Alpha women don't exist how would you describe or label the likes of Boudica and Joan Of Arc? Your input is always appreciated, thank you.
Do these types of Alpha women exist?
4
14