She is a shy/quiet girl. After she gets to know people she will be a little more comfortable and be able to strike up conversations and make jokes (usually lighthearted or cute comments) and sometimes she will throw a sarcastic stab here or there. When she is with me though, she is sarcastic probably 90% of the time, we do have our serious conversations but they usually doesn't last long because we feel we must throw some sarcasm at some point. She can be really mean to me, but usually she will look at me after she says something as smile or giggle. I've told her jokingly "why are you so mean to me?" and I've gotten responses that range from "I'm not mean", "because its fun" and "its what I do best" etc. She doesn't do it to anybody else, I've told people about it and they can't believe she would say those things to me and when we are in a group, they'll start laughing at our little arguments haha. Is there anything here? Or what makes you girls be sarcastically mean to a specific guy?
Most Helpful Opinions
i have this exact convo with the guy I use to like during class and in the halls and texting. he was just a guy that I couldn't take seriosuly while having a conversation and had to be all sarcastic like and sometimes even mean (in a nice way) but he gave it back which I loved even more lol12
That's how I flirt sometimes. I guess I am sarcastic. My take on this is that she's just doing it to tease you and get some reaction out of you.0
I think she may like you if she only does it to you.0
What Girls & Guys Said
she likes you, that's her way of flirting :)0
She Whats Your Nut sack
Splooge inside Her bro0
Click "Show More" for your mentions
Most Helpful Opinion(mho) Rate.
Most Helpful Opinions
Well for me, I always display my emotions clearly on my face. So if I don't want a guy to know I like him, I have to choose another emotion to display. I do this all the time and 98% of the time it means I like him. The other 2% is that I actually can't stand him, but this is only the case if you have done something that would make her dislike you. If it's really bothering you, talk to her about it. Get her number or email and ask, more than likely, she will tell you how she feels.