6 Things Guys Do That Girls Like

I can't say these things work out every time. You see, every guy and girl is different on his or her own way.

So here some things that I have observed that girls like.

1. Taking care of yourself

6 Things Guys Do That Girls Like

Girls do like it when you have a good hygiene and when you know how to carry yourself. Just pick the style which suits you best or that in which you feel comfortable, remember to do it to the nicest.

2. Being yourself

6 Things Guys Do That Girls Like

No girl likes a wannabe and a show off. If you're confident, be confident. If you're shy, be shy. Girls do like it when you're just yourself. Remember not getting too cocky or you may seem like a jerk which is a turn off.

3. Rolled-up sleeves

6 Things Guys Do That Girls Like

There is something about those rolled up sleeves that most girls like. Just keep it near the elbow, preferably down the elbow and dang.

4. Smelling good

6 Things Guys Do That Girls Like

Girls do like when guys smell good. Just don't overdo it, you don't want her to get a headache.

5. Being funny

6 Things Guys Do That Girls Like

Have some puns and jokes to strike at the right moment. It's a huge turn on when a guy is funny and sarcastic. Just don't go with the vulgar ones quite often.

6. Smiling face

6 Things Guys Do That Girls Like

Your smiling face shows that you're happy for some reason and that you're having fun, which may lead the girl to have fun with you sometimes.

Thank you for reading it.

2320

Most Helpful Girls

• I do so agree. For me if they are wearing Drakkar noir, I cream. And if I get him home if ends up with tight boxer briefs, he will never forget that night!

• I don't know why but every guy is attractive in white shirt.

• That's something new

• I totally agree with you, but I think you should add clean nails a lot of woman look at man's hands.😊

Most Helpful Guys

• 1. Easier said than done when most of my looks problem is genetic.
    2. That cliche just plain does not work. I tried it and the women hated me even more.
    3. I usually wear short sleeve because rolled up sleeves is so uncomfortable. (And no, I'm not going to tell a "how uncomfortable is it?" joke here.)
    4. Most people I know are allergic to cologne and perfume so I can't wear that.
    5. Most women don't want to get to know me as they are all haters in my town. They will never find my sense of humor.
    6. Having been bullied into staying in my house during my youth makes it nearly impossible to smile without looking like a creep.

• Wtf does #3 have to do with anything? Do chicks really walk around and go..."Wow, I can't believe that guy doesn't have his sleeves rolled up! He would be so much more attractive if he did... deal breaker!"

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 21

• I like everything stated. Rolled up sleeves aren't necessary though I care for the man's clothing style.

• smelling good is debatable for me, a guys natural smell is a huge turn on for me and a lot of time i can't stand cologne

• Everything is good except I couldn't care less about sleeves lol

• I've a strong urge of reading Wattpad stories again after reading this.

(If only you know what I mean. )

• Bien sûr, c'est une question très complexe et complexe. Toutes les parties ont leurs propres avantages.

• 100% true!! (I really do like the sleeves and didn't really notice untill you pointed it out).

• Rolled-up sleeves ain't a priority.
    But overall good myTake.

• omggg I totally agree with them! I don't know why but I like the rolling up sleeves thing too, i didn't know that was like a thing though

• Omgosh you hit the nail on the head!

• all are true, good take

• These all seem pretty accurate, great Take.

• Yes these are all true.

• Yea very true

• Yes to all.

• True.

• Nice Take

• Love a nice smile

• Cool myTake

• Very true

• Wow I agree with almost all of these. Especially rolled sleeves , they turn me on for God knows what reason haha. Great take!

• More from Girls
    1

What Guys Said 18

• Well, that's all fine, but it's just one category for the three keys to success with the ladies. Well, maybe two...
    looks
    money
    confidence. Irrational confidence.

You forgot about getting a high-paying job - women love that. :)
    Under #1, don't forget about hitting the gym, hard. They like a guy that is fit.

And never forget, YOU ARE THE PRIZE. So act like it. Women will come and go, but a real man is a prize to behold.

• Be yourself, be genuine, make an effort, grooming is important (especially the things you might not notice, like shoes or how you smell).

• Excellent suggestions. I never paid attention to rolled-up sleeves, or at least not intentionally.

• Good take... These are pretty much a given.. LOL.. 8)

• Having a little confidence don't seem overrated either if you ask me..

• rolling up sleeves? i have a hard time believing that

• yup specially the rolling up sleeve , when you have sexy muscular forearms they can't stop staring.

• This is all meaningless without social status, good looks and money

• False. Not all women care about Status, Looks or Money.

• I choose B.
      B the low status with very few friends and they are nerds. Same looks! Same personality!

• Ladies the question was what would most women pick.

• and what do girls like to do for us guys moan all the time

• How about actions showing affection?

• But that comes logical after being in a relationship

• Unfortunately, not always... Plus knowing how to act in ways she likes is very key in starting the relationship.

• AHAHAHAHA
    Nothing works for me

• I don't do shit. Perhaps I'll do these things now.

• Number 3? Really?

• Interesting myTake

• this is ridiculous though

I hate smiling

• Good advice, have to remember a few of those 😊

• Vague, meaningless, obvious.

• Being yourself really is a over used term that means almost nothing anymore

• Sounds like you just can't be yourself

• I am myself and that's the problem

• Can't see how you're being yourself becoming an anon after you posted your opinion