10 Things I Do When I'm Interested in a Lady

This take is about what I do when I'm interested in a girl. I don't use the word "like" because often times I don't really know her to be able to "like" her so i use the word "interested" instead. It sounds more mature in my opinion.

Note many to all girls that I've been interested in I've never had any interaction with them prior.

I'll mark if its noticeable or unnoticeable to the Lady i'm trying to pursue.

1. I get nervous around them. My body and mind changes.

This is usually unnoticeable. I hide my nervousness well.

2. I glance or look at her a lot. I don't stare but I look to see where she is a lot.

This is noticeable if you watch me closely and are quick.

3. I'll write/record a song about her.

this is obviously unnoticeable. No girl knows about this.

4. I show up just to see them.

This is unnoticeable because most time the girl doesn't know I like her. She'll think I'm there for something else.

5. I avoid them.

I do this because they make me nervous then I do nervous things. Like being clumsy or showing off. I avoid her as well not to make my interest obvious. This may contradict a point but this is definitely not noticeable because most times the girl doesn't know.

6. I'll ask her out. I'm direct.

indeed its Noticeable.

7. It takes me hours or days to contact her after getting her number. I overthink things and feel anxious.

This is unnoticeable.

8. It will take me a month or 2 to finally ask her out.

Due to bad timing, if she is with friends or if she leaves early or doesn't show up. This is not noticeable.

9. I'll ask stupid questions about her to people that know her best to get her status.

Unnoticeable. I'm a good actor.

10. I think about her all the time.

Unnoticeable.

Bonus: I scan to see who she hangs out with, when she arrives, analyze her family, etc.

To determine if this is the right girl for me. Unnoticeable. I'm a private person and i don't make things obvious.

In conclusion I have only 2 noticeable signs and 9 unnoticeable. This means I prefer to keep my thoughts and feelings to myself. Not due to rejection or something stupid called shyness. I am a private person and I don't like to make things obvious or awkward.

Also because women/girls don't like when a guy is mushy mush. So I keep things on the down low and when the time is right I ask her out.

Girls/women will call this creepy because everything a guy does is creepy. Many guys might be able relate.

Bye.

1111

Most Helpful Girls

• Nice mytake! Some of this resonates with me when I have a crush on a guy, too. Just curious, have you recorded many songs about girls? That sounds so sweet. Why not play it for them them?

• yes 2... and no they'd be creeped out.

• I guess that depends on the song then. It seems like a nice romantic gesture though.

• Ladies where I'm from get creeped out by romantic gestures, so it's hard for me since that's all I know, and iys not hard, it's mostly being thoughtful, you can come up with anything.

• So you won't try to show your feelings to her a little, to see if she is interested in you back, you will keep it all in the dark till you have enough nerve?

Most Helpful Guys

• The one thing you should do when you re interested in a lady is boldly walk up to her and tell her every thing she needs to know at that moment, get her phone number, get the fuck out of there and go do your homework...

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 9

• Sounds reasonable! I think some women are unnaturally hostile towards men's feelings and the lack of representation they get which can drive a few down a bad path. There needs to be more understanding in general.

• Thanks 🙂 I understand a little more.

• Nicely explained. Helps to know!

• Reasonable enough tbh

• Good take

• This is so cute

• Jezzz half of the things are unnoticeable 😢

• I can't take the men of GaG seriously.
    Nice take regardless though lol.

• This is stupid and hypocritical on several levels.

I assume you are a feminist.

• Whatever shrimpy.

What Guys Said 9

• i agree with this statement "Girls/women will call this creepy because everything a guy does is creepy."

• Nice take.

Msg-ing a girl you like, and thinking about the wording, is like your are trying to defuse a bomb, one wrong move and you are dead.

• Fantastic take

• Don't call Girls ladies. They aren't.

• lol
    you're such a virgin

• U r an open letter.

• stormbreaker06, I am just like you

we are twins

• Waisted of time! I just grab em’ by the pussy!

• Its crazy how true this is