This take is about what I do when I'm interested in a girl. I don't use the word "like" because often times I don't really know her to be able to "like" her so i use the word "interested" instead. It sounds more mature in my opinion.
Note many to all girls that I've been interested in I've never had any interaction with them prior.
I'll mark if its noticeable or unnoticeable to the Lady i'm trying to pursue.
1. I get nervous around them. My body and mind changes.
This is usually unnoticeable. I hide my nervousness well.
2. I glance or look at her a lot. I don't stare but I look to see where she is a lot.
This is noticeable if you watch me closely and are quick.
3. I'll write/record a song about her.
this is obviously unnoticeable. No girl knows about this.
4. I show up just to see them.
This is unnoticeable because most time the girl doesn't know I like her. She'll think I'm there for something else.
5. I avoid them.
I do this because they make me nervous then I do nervous things. Like being clumsy or showing off. I avoid her as well not to make my interest obvious. This may contradict a point but this is definitely not noticeable because most times the girl doesn't know.
6. I'll ask her out. I'm direct.
indeed its Noticeable.
7. It takes me hours or days to contact her after getting her number. I overthink things and feel anxious.
This is unnoticeable.
8. It will take me a month or 2 to finally ask her out.
Due to bad timing, if she is with friends or if she leaves early or doesn't show up. This is not noticeable.
9. I'll ask stupid questions about her to people that know her best to get her status.
Unnoticeable. I'm a good actor.
10. I think about her all the time.
Bonus: I scan to see who she hangs out with, when she arrives, analyze her family, etc.
To determine if this is the right girl for me. Unnoticeable. I'm a private person and i don't make things obvious.
In conclusion I have only 2 noticeable signs and 9 unnoticeable. This means I prefer to keep my thoughts and feelings to myself. Not due to rejection or something stupid called shyness. I am a private person and I don't like to make things obvious or awkward.
Also because women/girls don't like when a guy is mushy mush. So I keep things on the down low and when the time is right I ask her out.
Girls/women will call this creepy because everything a guy does is creepy. Many guys might be able relate.