Why Ed Harris is a better man than you (and me)

InventorofWarp

This is Ed Harris, and he's way more man than you can handle or you or I could ever be. He's the only man who can tell both Tom Cruise and Nick Cage to go to hell onscreen (twice). And he's proof that you don't have to have hair or super gorgeous handsome features to still be one hell of an attractive and commanding man. In a room of 20 other men, this dude has the charisma and confidence of 21.

Our takeaway here fellas? Be bold, be intelligent, embrace yourself and act as though you are God.

Others will come to believe it.

FYI this guy is 70 years old and still a complete badass.

1
1
1Girl Opinion
1Guy Opinion

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

11
  • Sillyboi98
    I am way better looking than him. Despite this, his self esteem and confidence is high on the charts. My self image is pretty low. I guess females like confidence; something I lack.
    • He's the absolute proof that even at 70 you can still be the kind of man who commands the respect, adoration and love of even women and men well over 50 years your junior.

• Sillyboi98

Yes!!! He is 50 years ur senior as well dude lol

• Rachelspiks
    He's thoroughly repulsive, in more ways than one.